ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup I messed up on Yebras last week by refreshing password page instead of the actual yzy supply page and wasted a good 20 seconds which was really vital. I'll be ready this time tho and honestly if I don't cop off yzy supply for these then I think I'm done lol
When password is up and u try to refresh the actual yzy page, doesn’t it just take u to the password page?

DB119EB0-4AB2-4830-99F6-27ADDCBE101D.png
Looks like infant POWERPHASES might be releasing via Kim K snapchat!

Watched Kims snap..she really out here doing leg day in V2s LMFAO

explains all the thots in yeezys i see at my gym..lol.. someone get her some chucks ASAP!

All she does is work out in V2's. She single handedly got these girls thirsting for them for active wear. :lol:

For Yeezy Supply make a bookmark and click that when the password page goes live instead of refreshing the password page, this way you'll be brought directly to the live page as soon as it goes live. Be sure to have autofill filled out before hand as well for YS. If you do both of those things it's pretty much whoever gets through the queue fastest and checks out fastest wins, but you'll have a good shot

For ADC, open as many separate sessions as possible; Google Chrome, firefox, Microsoft edge, Safari, each browser counts as a separate session. Queue works based on cookies, NOT IP. So as long has you have a bunch of sessions opened up then you are maximizing your chances to get through
How can you auto fill a page that hasn’t shown yet?

All she does is work out in V2's. She single handedly got these girls thirsting for them for active wear. :lol:

seriously i see it at the gym..lowkey makes me want to burn all my V2s knowing these culture vulture thots prob got on fakes at that!

i mean, **** even powerphases are great for leg day.. someone needs to talk to her trainer :stoneface:

Watched Kims snap..she really out here doing leg day in V2s LMFAO

explains all the thots in yeezys i see at my gym..lol.. someone get her some chucks ASAP!
Brah...you seen that *** without photo shop? It's obvious she doesn't hit legs.

Aurora. I actually missed the call and they left a voicemail. Would've lost my **** if I missed out because I missed a call in literally the only 3 minutes I didn't have my phone in my chest pocket for the past 2 days

Congrats! They had told me they were calling Wednesday.. guess last shot for me is Shoe Palace PM

Anyone ever have issues with buying $300 (or whatever the amount is to get platinum/gold VIP with footsite) and then returning it after the launch is over? Just curious if they restrict returns for instances like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom