ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got through splash but spinning add to cart. YS was also an L for me for the first time in years! Ima just go pick up my pair and move on.

Wow. 90K pairs and people can't even try. I hope ADC cares just a smalllllll amount enough to change the procedure. (I personally hate the splash stuff). But if the whole stock sells what do they care.

Sorry to the people that stayed up for this & didn't hit, especially if you never, or barely ever hit on yeezys

Got myself my first pair! Got thru splash 3 times in chrome with random refreshing the splash page. Checked out with a pair for my son too. It was a cluster regardless the quantity.

Wait...you're supposed to refresh the splash page?

so i cooked. then i pressed back and was able to order again on ADC 3 total times. life is good, fam. thank the lord. I personally find these to be hideous and all pears being sold on STOCKX when a few days away from arrival. how can anyine actually want to wear something that every hyprebeast flexes? standing at the hagen daz at the mall? nah. making 600+ in resale profit better than wearing YZY SZY pears
Screenshot_20170905-181755.jpg

catcha tip for everyone. log into gmail in same browser. you HAVE TO. it someohow makes ADC think you arent a bot. I was in a loop of death of captchas and then logges in to gmail and it stopped. not a coincidence. DO IT, SAME BROWSER DIF TAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom