ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
am I the only one that looks through all the pics on ADC just in case it helps? lol

yall better cop them $40 atc if you dont wanna pay resell lol
I cant remeber the last time i got through on adc

I will give someone a nice internet high five if they can cart me a 10.5. I'm desperate at this point.

giphy.gif
Until the Blue Tint

welllllll ..if the natural laws of supply & demand teaches us anything ..it would lower, no?
Nah I've had sneakers that restocked same week and I struck out with resale going over what it was before the restock. It was for a pair of Js but I forgot which ones.

RO was purely luck though. You basically had exactly 5 sec to buy them before more Twitter pages announced the drop. After that, forget about it.

if you were lucky enough to spot the notification and go on quickly, you cooked on the RO. that's all im saying compared to announced set release date shoes where theres going to be splash line for hours etc. if you were that 1 lucky person who hopped on for the RO on that surprise drop and cooked youre going to psychologically think its easier getting through....surprise drops has no lines and a faster checkout before everyone catches on minutes later ...VS... a set time release shoe where everyone is prepared. im just responding to the person who said its sad that he can get the RO but not these, it makes sense to why he think its easier. Imagine walking into a shoe store the did a silent restock and you so happen to just randomly be at the mall already shopping there, you were be able to cop without hassle compared to the store announcing a restock for the next day and a camp out line begins the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom