ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my buddy is buying some "white girl" to keep him self up again for this blue tint drop smh i tried to stop him but he said he was successfull on the beluga 2.0 and zebras from this method...

thinking bout telling his girl.. don't want him getting bad habits off of some sneakers

Just when I think the Yeezy thread has reached it's max level for hilarity. This happens.

so my buddy is buying some "white girl" to keep him self up again for this blue tint drop smh i tried to stop him but he said he was successfull on the beluga 2.0 and zebras from this method...

thinking bout telling his girl.. don't want him getting bad habits off of some sneakers

source.gif

it makes sense if you're the buyer paying the premium price, you should get a flawless (or close to it) pair. With Goat and StockX, you're also paying that extra "authentication" fee which is also covering the extra layer of Quality Control from them. I don't know about StockX, but Goat has 2 levels. Theres the authentication level and then theres the quality control level (no lie, they have specific people for this level). Sure its not the sellers fault if they get a "faulty" pair from Adidas, but it is Goat and Stockx fault if they let a flawed pair get passed quality/authenticity check.
GOAT will turn down pairs with damaged boxes (or offer it to the buyer for a lesser price, which the seller can accept or decline).

I got a pair of Zebras with a snag on the PK just like those Semi-Frozen Yellows that are in question. Frustrating and an eye sore but just apply pressure to it with your finger and it'll become less noticeable.

If you're expecting flawless quality from shoes that are manufactured for pennies on the dollar in factories overseas run by underpaid and overworked factory workers then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. It's a manufacturer issue, not a GOAT/StockX issue. If they turned down pairs with minor flaws then there'd be so many canceled transactions.

GOAT will turn down pairs with damaged boxes (or offer it to the buyer for a lesser price, which the seller can accept or decline).

I got a pair of Zebras with a snag on the PK just like those Semi-Frozen Yellows that are in question. Frustrating and an eye sore but just apply pressure to it with your finger and it'll become less noticeable.

If you're expecting flawless quality from shoes that are manufactured for pennies on the dollar in factories overseas run by underpaid and overworked factory workers then you need to invest in something else.

yes I agree. But I'm talking about the quality control when you buy from a market such as Goat and StockX. Goat is really picky with quality control (because again, they have a specific team just to check the quality and not even authenticate). StockX probably doesn't have a team dedicated to that, which is why every time I buy from StockX, I get a crushed box.

If you're expecting flawless quality from shoes that are manufactured for pennies on the dollar in factories overseas run by underpaid and overworked factory workers then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. It's a manufacturer issue, not a GOAT/StockX issue. If they turned down pairs with minor flaws then there'd be so many canceled transactions.
Stare at something long enough, and you'll find an issue. It is this way with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom