ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contemplating taking a nap...

Yeah I'm there. Sleeping from 11 until 3 this am didn't do the trick, and I was able to score a 12 and an 11.5. That's enough for me.

AMM UB's out for delivery today.:D

Good day.

Best of luck to everybody still trying.

How you do it bro? :frown:

its deadass random i dont have any tricks. 2 computers, 3 windows on each.

ive just be fortunate with this release

PC firefox has had the most luck

I got your pms guys. i will go in order of who messaged me and cart for you if i get in again. not gonna ask for your logins in advance.

keep trying though guys

Ordered 2 pairs from ADC. 1 with paypal to myself shipping, then 1 with a cc in my name with diff billing address and shipping to my location in my roomates name. Any chance that my order gets canceled? If so, will they cancel both pairs or just 1?

no one can see the CC DETAILS ON PAYPAL so you're good

Ordered 2 pairs from ADC. 1 with paypal to myself shipping, then 1 with a cc in my name with diff billing address and shipping to my location in my roomates name. Any chance that my order gets canceled? If so, will they cancel both pairs or just 1?

both pears canceled. you gotta call adidas and beg them not to. seriously. sometimes if you slip adidas employees $50 via paypal they'll let it slide.

What's hmac?
It's a piece of coding. Basically it's like your raffle ticket to come in and buy a pair. If you have that it stays up for like 10 minutes and after that if you know how to work urls or triple stripes you can cop multiple pairs.

Foot action 34th

DAB85530-5BD2-4DC9-8B74-5C9309023916.jpeg

Done for this drop. Honestly idk what sizes I got. Some canceled, some not, some sent to an old college email that don’t work anymore.

We’ll see how fast uncle Savino ships

Finally got thru all the way from China! Apple Pay ftw, took 3 tries but went thru... and i got 2 confirmation emails with two separate order #s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom