ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
way too old to be doing this - last time for sure - I have better things to do.

Agreed- to be up all night lurking on other websites and literally stare at a spinning wheel all afternoon at this point is insanity. It may have been acceptable from the good old yeezy days going back to Nike prices or the original run of 350/750s the last couple years. But to blow a whole day for a small chance to get these for $240 is astonishing. Why not just spend the extra $125 on stockX to get your day back and live like a normal civilian.

haven't gotten passed splash since the first time earlier and that ended up an L trying to help my brother in law :rofl:

I'm at Payment Method and it doesn't accept my CC, keeps throwing me back to Payment Method page... what gives?

How are those of you using the Demandware link getting past this?

YS_ATCLOOP.jpg

Just wanna clarify.. can peeps still cart for others? Local plug said that "i cannot transfer them cause we need the splash cookies". Is there any truth to this?

For the ones who got charged on paypal but no adidas email, how do we get our money back? Do we have to contact adidas ourselves or will adidas refund everyone?

demandware link won't work and hasn't worked ever unless you have HMAC

Posting it here just leads to the same questions over and over again

That Demandware link isn't going to just work out the gate the way I understand it.

Once you get through splash (or a successful checkout, not 100% sure) that link becomes useful for copping multiples.

Only sizes missing on my splash page is the .5 sizes :nerd:

The sz 14 I need just popped up too I was gonna grab a sz 13 :ohwell:

If you splashing with me hold on bros we just might get through :lol:

I'm tired of playing this game. I've had an order cancelled through LDRS because their site glitched and Adidas didn't process my order, even though PayPal received notification and my bank called to verify the purchase. This is getting dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom