Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
CP does well with repelling stains. The rubbing that sometimes happens on the toe, OTOH, when you're driving your car, for example? Yeah it's hard to keep these bright white kicks from those.

Honestly, my triple whites are still going strong and I rock the hell out of them.
CP does the job but obviously its not 100 foolproof.
I always throw them in the washer when they get dirty and they look as good as new.

Honestly, my triple whites are still going strong and I rock the hell out of them.
I always throw them in the washer when they get dirty and they look as good as new.
Whats your method? Remove laces and insoles, place in a pillow case and wash on cold with a little soap??

Whats your method? Remove laces and insoles, place in a pillow case and wash on cold with a little soap??
Pretty much.
I put it on delicate spin and on cold water. Use a good amount of laundry detergent and don't use soap (unless you meant laundry detergent).
Then let it air dry.

I got a pair I haven't worn because they're way too white and they look like they'll get dirty just tying the shoe laces.

From what I’ve seen, they’re easy to clean, that part sold me after being paranoid about the white also

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody else's ADC order not get processed? I have 10 pending charges. During checkout it would go to processing payment then kick me back to the checkout screen.

Too white? Spray crep protect and keep moving.

This doesn’t work that well on these tbh. The Primeknit on these is like a white canvas blanket so it attracts hella dust and dirt. I’ve worn mine since release in 2017 and basically used an entire bottle of Crep over a year trying to keep them clean-honestly it didn’t help keep it 100% clean or anywhere near that, tbqh.

Everyone who is getting their first pair of Creams should also be warned that these yellow HORRIBLY. It’s something to keep in mind if you want to keep these for long-term wear (perhaps invest in sole glow or something).

edu email boyz

LMFAOOOOO yo is this real and still in place?

I think it was only 40 percent...But crazy none the less.

NCAA partners still have 40% off, but it didn't apply to these today. First time I ever had it not apply, but then again it's the first time I ever actually carted and checked out Yeezys on ADC. I can attest it works on just about everything else ever, including Hu NMDs and "limited" UBs.

How have you handled the yellowing? The pair I wear looks significantly worse yellowing-wise than my DS pair.

This doesn’t work that well on these tbh. The Primeknit on these is like a white canvas blanket so it attracts hella dust and dirt. I’ve worn mine since release in 2017 and basically used an entire bottle of Crep over a year trying to keep them clean-honestly it didn’t help keep it 100% clean or anywhere near that, tbqh.

Everyone who is getting their first pair of Creams should also be warned that these yellow HORRIBLY. It’s something to keep in mind if you want to keep these for long-term wear (perhaps invest in sole glow or something).
This soul glow or sole glow.

DnktOj1X0AEf7XV.jpg

ADC with the quick shipping; FedEX delivers to me in LA on Monday.

Their customer service, response time, wait times on phone/chat, and return policy are terrible, and usually packing and shipping is bad too, but this time they're on point.

Back
Top Bottom