Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Now that the sesame's are some what confirmed....at least it sounds like they aren't cancelled at this point...i might pass on mauves to try to cop sesames. $300 is pricey for waves...or $320 if YS is going to charge shipping

I want Mauves badly, and I didn't even really like the OG 700's.

Also want to trade my sz9 black 500's for 9.5. Sucks though, because I'd have lose ~$50 just selling and re-buying on StockX.

Trying for Mauves for my girl

I got the original colorway i’m good with just those

Pass on Mauves.. theyre okay not worth my coins though. I'm waiting on Sesames and the hopeful Yebra restock.

Since there a black Friday release numbers should be high right. Thinking back to the last black Friday release with oreos breds and coppers I was was hurt struck out bad while others ate good on apps

fact. shocked people aren't feeling them here, im over here debating a double up
I’m straight with one pair. I’ve never seen the point in doubling up on a dark color shoe. They usually can take a beating without showing wear.

i would love to incorporate this into my fall work wear. been wearing a lot of ankle lengths trousers and this may be the shoe i need

i would love to incorporate this into my fall work wear. been wearing a lot of ankle lengths trousers and this may be the shoe i need

Where do you work, that Mauves will be acceptable w/ trousers?

yea, they'd got well with some nice cropped trousers, i wear my og's with them all the time, they also go well with a wider cropped pant.

Back
Top Bottom