Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Has anyone from the West Coast got shipping from YS yet? Also, is it coming from NJ?

The charges have went through on both of my orders and both were from the initial release.

Past YS orders, I usually get Monday shipping and would receive in a couple of days.

Just hoping I'll get shipping from their LA warehouse so I can get them faster lol

Because paying $20 shipping and I'd have to wait a week is :sick:

Relax and stay patient. It's just Tuesday. YS is a small company. They aren't a powerhouse bulk ordering company.
I had waited more than 7 months for my Alden tanker after paying full price so I know I can wait. Just want to know if my order is reserved or subjected to cancellation.

For those still waiting on ADC shipping just know that your email and actual shipment arent aligned. I just got shipping email and they been on the move since yesterday and i will receive tommorow. Also not showing up on Fed ex app

My charge just posted to my BOA account as well. Did you cop on restock? If so which one? I copped on last one around 2:47pm central. No shipping info yet....
Size 10 and I believed it was 2nd restock. Got my order mail at 11:23 AM.

Lol this was us East Coast mogs for 2-3 years. Enjoy

gerald.png

Anyone with shipping info from the last restock at around 2:47 pm central? Just seen someone who got shipping from first restock earlier on here.

damn getting roasted out here... was just trying to show they arrived. :nerd:

- Definitely not reselling them. They're a lot more comfortable than I thought and is just the right amount of snug fit where it doesn't feel like my foots gonna hurt later on.
- Yeah convenient the tag's still on cuz I don't normally cut the tag till I'm about to go out to wear em. Pretty ****ty outside so i'm not gonna be going out in them. Also, it's not carpet. It's linoleum flooring.
- Unfortunately don't have any NT Denim. #fail

28907580_10211465580179983_990599564_n.jpg

700s are really fire.

Still can't believe I canceled my first order last year.

Has anyone from the West Coast got shipping from YS yet? Also, is it coming from NJ?

The charges have went through on both of my orders and both were from the initial release.

Past YS orders, I usually get Monday shipping and would receive in a couple of days.

Just hoping I'll get shipping from their LA warehouse so I can get them faster lol

Because paying $20 shipping and I'd have to wait a week is :sick:
I copped from the first drop on YS and grabbed a sz 10. Usually i would get shoes from YS the following Wed but on my UPS app it shows package coming from NJ. Havent received shipping email yet.

Back
Top Bottom