• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Boston got smacked.
yep
giphy.gif

My girl's size is $474 on stockx after coupon, and you gotta think they'll drop even more once people get their pairs in hand..don't know if I should cop now or wait hmmm decisions decisions

i would pay resell if prices go under 500 :nerd:

ys shipped, still waiting on another going to the lady’s house. ys ships only 1 per household :rofl:[/QUO
My girl's size is $474 on stockx after coupon, and you gotta think they'll drop even more once people get their pairs in hand..don't know if I should cop now or wait hmmm decisions decisions
ain't dropping lower than that

Something is telling me this is just leftover Cream material that sat and oxidized somewhere in Asia. And Adidas decided to reuse it and cash out.

But the design is reversed... The stripe is on the other side of the shoe now and you can even make it out in those pics posted.

still no shipping on any of my 3 YS orders..
to be honest, i bought these to resell.
this late shipping is killing me.
these things are TANKING.
stock x is ****ing up the resell game.. oh well

stockx makes it so much easier to sell.
I had shoes that I couldn't off on FB group for months but sell within a month on stockx/goat. i'll never sell on FB groups ever again

But the design is reversed... The stripe is on the other side of the shoe now and you can even make it out in those pics posted.

That’s actually not true for this release the pattern will be like the other 350s, the patterns were reversed to throw off bootleggers.

Back
Top Bottom