Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
For once, I get a positive email in the morning, ADC shipped.

happy antonio banderas GIF-downsized_large.gif

Last edited:
Haven’t gotten a shipping email yet but saw one of my ADC orders pop up on my FEDEX App...

Wait and see which one it was and if the second gets canceled...

Probably means when ADC and YS pairs come in. Joints is gonna be $20 over retail once those pairs get shipped LOL.

I wonder if adidas stores will put them on shelves if a lot of resellers end up returning them because they bricked.
Not too long ago I was at the Adidas store in Glendale when a guy returned a pair of Grey PP. They were my wife’s size so I asked to buy them and he told me he couldn’t sell them to me because any returned Yeezy had to be shipped back. A short time later I went to another adidas store and they told me the same thing.

In short there should be a “restock.”

i have a question guys. do the 700 fit like the 350's??
700s fit wider and more toe room than 350 V2.

I go .5 up in V2 and TTS in Wave Runner

The 500 is sort of in between in saying that the shoe is wider like the Wave Runner but the toe box is slanted like the 350 V2 therefore making it a little less roomy up front (still went TTS on 500s)

700s fit wider and more toe room than 350 V2.

I go .5 up in V2 and TTS in Wave Runner

The 500 is sort of in between in saying that the shoe is wider like the Wave Runner but the toe box is slanted like the 350 V2 therefore making it a little less roomy up front (still went TTS on 500s)
So go half size up for v2? Does everyone do that?

Only shoe I ever went up in size for was Nike
huarache I went 1/2 size up because of that inner line

Not too long ago I was at the Adidas store in Glendale when a guy returned a pair of Grey PP. They were my wife’s size so I asked to buy them and he told me he couldn’t sell them to me because any returned Yeezy had to be shipped back. A short time later I went to another adidas store and they told me the same thing.

It makes me wonder if Adidas destroys any returned Yeezys and writes off the loss. I know LV does this (hence why they never have sales). I haven’t heard of any PPs ending up in outlets and we all know how many of those were returned.

It makes me wonder if Adidas destroys any returned Yeezys and writes off the loss. I know LV does this (hence why they never have sales). I haven’t heard of any PPs ending up in outlets and we all know how many of those were returned.

Returned Yeezys will likely be sold again as new.

Doubt anyone return worn pairs, unlike Nike which allows that I think?

Though LV indeed do not have sales, and the process is they will collect all unsold items in each of the region and offer them as sales to staffs, if it's still not sold, it will be burnt. And the sales includes brand new wearables or damaged bags not fit for sales (such as display pieces).

Still no pre-order shipping email from YS, it would suck if the recent orders leave before pre-orders

I feel like the 500's run pretty big IMO. I wear a Size 10 in Jordans/V2s and my Size 9.5 500 fit kinda big.

Nah those pairs get stacked in a section of a warehouse in Portland with all the other leftover yeezys (literally every colorway of every adidas Yeezy model) & are essentially forgotten about.

Nah those pairs get stacked in a section of a warehouse in Portland with all the other leftover yeezys (literally every colorway of every adidas Yeezy model) & are essentially forgotten about.

I'm imagining a movie in a few years, where a guy hears about a legendary cache of limited edition sneakers forgotten about in some dusty old warehouse. He puts together a crew, finds a fork-life warehoues worker who he pays off and starts planning the heist...

Raiders of the Lost Boost

I'm imagining a movie in a few years, where a guy hears about a legendary cache of limited edition sneakers forgotten about in some dusty old warehouse. He puts together a crew, finds a fork-life warehoues worker who he pays off and starts planning the heist...

Raiders of the Lost Boost

Not that far off :lol:

If someone could actually get free access to that stock it would be legendary haul.

It’s more likely they end up mismanaged & on the shelf at Marshall’s over the next few years tho :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom