Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Hey fellas, you think I can return gray PP? From adidas, they’re website says 30days, obviously been longer than lol.

Wifeys btw

Screenshot_20180416-115607.png

Damn seeing fit pics, got these growing on me

Returned Yeezys will likely be sold again as new.

Doubt anyone return worn pairs, unlike Nike which allows that I think?

Though LV indeed do not have sales, and the process is they will collect all unsold items in each of the region and offer them as sales to staffs, if it's still not sold, it will be burnt. And the sales includes brand new wearables or damaged bags not fit for sales (such as display pieces).

I know for a fact that LV does not sell damaged merch to employees. I previously worked for a retailer that did business with LVMH and we had to review their supply chain policies before they agreed to terms as a vendor.

Nah those pairs get stacked in a section of a warehouse in Portland with all the other leftover yeezys (literally every colorway of every adidas Yeezy model) & are essentially forgotten about.

Source on this? Paying for the indefinite storage costs makes less financial sense then just destroying them and writing off the loss.

I kinda like, will have to see what they look like in real pics tho. The “ultraviolet” name makes me feel like the upper will have some kind of glimmer or shine effect to it. And not sure how I feel about the sole color. But count me in for this one

I know for a fact that LV does not sell damaged merch to employees. I previously worked for a retailer that did business with LVMH and we had to review their supply chain policies before they agreed to terms as a vendor.

I worked in LV before, they collate and do a sales once a year or twice at most. Damages are like scratches, tanned leather parts due to lighting in store. Not damaged to the extent of unusable. Clothes and shoes are dirt cheap though, but most of them are not that great looking pieces left over in stores.

Hyped pieces? No need to think about it, unless part of merchandising team who gets a small allocation for internal staffs, but very minor.

But the fact that unsold pieces are destroyed is definitely true, in where I live in, they burn them.

Back
Top Bottom