• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Barney joints are atrocious if that’s the tribe representation of the color

YS sent out one pre-order still waiting on the 2nd one. Also have 1 coming from SNS and it will be here Wednesday lol. **** YS they printed my label last Thursday and it is showing it will be here this Thursday, maybe Friday.

YS sent out one pre-order still waiting on the 2nd one. Also have 1 coming from SNS and it will be here Wednesday lol. **** YS they printed my label last Thursday and it is showing it will be here this Thursday, maybe Friday.

Man what *******s huh? They made it so you knew you'd have a pair (or two) no matter what and didn't have to stress on release day, but you're still stressing for some reason. What jerks!

Man what *******s huh? They made it so you knew you'd have a pair (or two) no matter what and didn't have to stress on release day, but you're still stressing for some reason. What jerks!
Eh, you still can stress until they’re in hand. My Yeezy 700s had a label created and then never showed up to my house, and YS support is non-existent. So just cause you get shipping info doesn’t mean you’ll get your pair.

I'll prob hold on to my second pair of Blush in case I strike out on those triple black 500.

After the triple black I'm done with the 500 until the next model comes out. Limiting myself too having 2 c/w per sneaker model.

33.png

I think he’s complaining that they are lazy in terms of shipping, seems like a separate issue vs acquiring a pair tbh

Not too long ago I was at the Adidas store in Glendale when a guy returned a pair of Grey PP. They were my wife’s size so I asked to buy them and he told me he couldn’t sell them to me because any returned Yeezy had to be shipped back. A short time later I went to another adidas store and they told me the same thing.

In short there should be a “restock.”
Was this an outlet or a regular store? I've heard tales of guys going to our outlet and purchasing Yeezy returns. This would contradict that though.

Not that far off :lol:

If someone could actually get free access to that stock it would be legendary haul.

It’s more likely they end up mismanaged & on the shelf at Marshall’s over the next few years tho :ohwell:
I'm sure Yeezy has a clause in his contract that says if his stuff gets shipped to a discount retailer it's gotta be a top shelf discounter like Off 5th Ave or Nordstrom's Rack...no tj Maxx or Ross for yeezys.

Back
Top Bottom