• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
87wQl.gif

Hahaha yeah I don’t think it’s this deep fellas. Kanye’s been stirring things up since his momma passed and he understandably lost it and never really got it back. Obviously dudes got a lot racing around in his brain, and his wild tweets are just ways of coping with the anxiety I’m sure.

And it seems like Ye supports Trump more for the moves he makes to further his own self image more than what he does politically for America. I don’t think he actually follows the politics and legislation enough to fully understand it. But it’s whatever, he’s just a celebrity so I’m not holding him to some higher standard.

With the being said, it’s a bit disappointing to see Ye supporting our dickbag of a president.

If only Hillary won, it would be so cool to speak on her since your favorite celebrity did lol

The same Hillary who has more documented issues than the one that everyone seems to hate who won the Presidency.

Kanye 2024*

People forget that Bill Clinton’s Crime Bill in the 90s was one of the most racist pieces of legislation in modern history. Hillary was a big supporter of it back then and tried to ignore this in 2016:

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...n-crime-bill-hillary-black-lives-thomas-frank

Hahaha yeah I don’t think it’s this deep fellas. Kanye’s been stirring things up since his momma passed and he understandably lost it and never really got it back. Obviously dudes got a lot racing around in his brain, and his wild tweets are just ways of coping with the anxiety I’m sure.

And it seems like Ye supports Trump more for the moves he makes to further his own self image more than what he does politically for America. I don’t think he actually follows the politics and legislation enough to fully understand it. But it’s whatever, he’s just a celebrity so I’m not holding him to some higher standard.

With the being said, it’s a bit disappointing to see Ye supporting our dickbag of a president.

Yeah Kanye literally said today he isn’t a Republican or Dem, he’s not into the specifics of politics. He only specific thing he did mention that in the 8 years that Obama was President that Chicago (ostensibly in regards to violence) has gotten worse, which isn’t even an opinion-it’s a fact. You can argue that Obama couldn’t do much but either way, it’s a fact.

People forget that Bill Clinton’s Crime Bill in the 90s was one of the most racist pieces of legislation in modern history. Hillary was a big supporter of it back then and tried to ignore this in 2016:

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...n-crime-bill-hillary-black-lives-thomas-frank

And that was a wrong.

And she admitted it during the campaign:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._1994_crime_bill_unintended_consequences.html

Has Trump apologized for ANYTHING? Refusing to rent to black people? Promoting the death penalty for the Central Park Five? Trump University? Calling Mexicans rapists? Tweeting non-stop on any attack perpetrated by a muslim, but being mute on attacks by anyone else?

ANYTHING?

As I said before, there are historical developments that show right and wrong decisions.

The danger -- and this is one of Trump's 'greatest' absurdities -- is when one NEVER admits to wrong decisions.

Because it shows no mindfulness of the future given events of the past.

Because it shows a lack of self-reflection.

Because it shows an ego that supercedes reality.

Ugh.

Yeah Kanye literally said today he isn’t a Republican or Dem, he’s not into the specifics of politics. He only specific thing he did mention that in the 8 years that Obama was President that Chicago (ostensibly in regards to violence) has gotten worse, which isn’t even an opinion-it’s a fact. You can argue that Obama couldn’t do much but either way, it’s a fact.

And yet, in BO's 8 yrs in office, the homicide rate was literally flat until the last year.

You think BO did something to cause that? Or were there other factors that have ZILCH to do w/ BO?

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 11.08.45 PM.png

Have no desire to get into politics in this thread, but that fact is misleading. The homicide rate was on a decline for the first 6 years of his presidency (it hit a 40 year historical low BTW) before seeing it jump during the last two years of his presidency.

Why it jumped is a matter of debate, but not here lol.

Very true. But people also forget (or ignore) that in 2016 she apologized for supporting it. People also forget that massive criminal justice reform was one of the main tenets of her platform in 2016. There was only one candidate speaking out about criminal justice reform.

Meanwhile, our President, on the campaign trail, DOUBLED DOWN on his stance that the Central Park Five was guilty. The same Central Park Five that was LEGALLY cleared of any wrongdoing.

And herein lies the danger of not telling the whole story....

edit: juanvaldez juanvaldez beat me to it :lol: :pimp:

If only Hillary won, it would be so cool to speak on her since your favorite celebrity did lol

The same Hillary who has more documented issues than the one that everyone seems to hate who won the Presidency.

Kanye 2024*
I don’t want to turn this into a political thread, but you are wrong

I think the numbers will be similar come full release.

I was talking about pics to compare the actual colors not release numbers :ohwell:

You guys think Yeezy will ship out the worldwide release pairs again before the pre orders :smh:

Or did bundle boys receive their pairs :nerd:

I was talking about pics to compare the actual colors not release numbers :ohwell:

You guys think Yeezy will ship out the worldwide release pairs again before the pre orders :smh:

Or did bundle boys receive their pairs :nerd:

Sorry man. As I said above, misread. Thought you were asking a totally different question.

Apologies.

There are other forums designed specifically for this ish. Quite frankly youll get more informed viewpoints elsewhere if you’re looking to have this conversation. Seriously just bc kanye goes on impulsive tangents doesn’t mean y’all have to follow suit.

Back
Top Bottom