Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm new here to Niketalk. I have a question for you guys. Do you think the value on the 500 blush will go up eventually? Thinking about trading two pairs of 9.5 blush for one Air Max 1/97 SW size 9. Seems like a fair trade. Or should I hold on to the blush and wait for the value to increase for an even better trade? What do you guys think?

I like 700s but I'm not sure i need more than OG and maybe a black pair. Or the pair Ian Connor was pictured in.

def need these too

upload_2018-5-14_13-48-19.png
need this

So it seems since 500’s weren’t a big hit on the resale scene nobody cares about them anymore :rolleyes

I feel like I’m the only one who wants Super Moons at this point and I initially didn’t even like 500’s :lol:

Last edited:
Personally love the 500’s, but I feel that the SMY are too close colorwise to Blush.

If we hadn’t gotten the Blush pair, I’d grab the moons.

Should I sell my DS creams and put that money into the Off White Vapormax whites instead?

Creams are coming back in July, maybe I can scoop em up again at retail.

so 'ye says V2 for the 4th quarter ... i hope its for a pre-order ... and in the mean time drop a couple more V1s

Should I sell my DS creams and put that money into the Off White Vapormax whites instead?

Creams are coming back in July, maybe I can scoop em up again at retail.

If you have em DS still after this amount of time, I think you know the answer. Especially if you already have any other v2’s, go with the OWs

So it seems since 500’s weren’t a big hit on the resale scene nobodies cares about them anymore :rolleyes

I feel like I’m the only one who wants Super Moons at this point and I initially didn’t even like 500’s :lol:

500’s getting the same kind of looks the Powerphase gets and I’m great with that...Love the model so whatever makes it easier to purchase on release day is all good over here...

I like 700s but don t seem like they will ever release in foot stores which means I'll never own

So it seems since 500’s weren’t a big hit on the resale scene nobodies cares about them anymore :rolleyes

I have worn my Blush 500s a good amount and as crazy as it sounds, i find them a little more comfortable than my V2s. The suede toebox has good give and they aren’t nearly as narrow.

I'm new here to Niketalk. I have a question for you guys. Do you think the value on the 500 blush will go up eventually? Thinking about trading two pairs of 9.5 blush for one Air Max 1/97 SW size 9. Seems like a fair trade. Or should I hold on to the blush and wait for the value to increase for an even better trade? What do you guys think?

That isn't a fair trade. Are you planning on adding money?

Back
Top Bottom