Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Okay so I should be sweating my balls off while the rest of my legs are cooler. In Texas. Okay got it!

Out of curiousity what do you wear if you don’t mind me asking? :ohwell:

I wear sweat shorts, ball shorts, cargo shorts and most other shorts other than jean shorts :lol:

4AC3959A-5AB0-4051-9E41-04AC0863B17F.jpeg
92BA35CD-44B0-4D40-9528-5537389FEB6C.jpeg

For those who’ve seen the Super Moons in person and are familiar with Adidas Mist Sun colorway would you say they’re pretty much the same? :nerd:

Did the bundleclarts ever end up getting their bundles or did I miss all the bundleflex posts?

Edit: not really that fussed with an answer, I just wanted to say bundleclart :wink: :D

Last edited:
Out of curiousity what do you wear if you don’t mind me asking? :ohwell:

I wear sweat shorts, ball shorts, cargo shorts and most other shorts other than jean shorts :lol:
I rock chino, cargo, and a lot of Mitchell and Ness but I was more so referring to the stuff they just dropped that includes hoodies, thermals and sweat shirts too. I just don’t understand the timing I guess.

I used to hate on sweat shorts...then i got a pair of nike tech fleece shorts and loved them...have since bought 3 pairs.

I still can't get down with the short sleeve hoodie though...like tell me a practical time to wear that...sweat shorts ok..but i will forever hate on the short sleeve hoodie

Now, that there have been a wider variety of Yeezys available now,,, what do you guys consider his best sneaker thus far??

I say

nike-air-yeezy-black-1453299958-view-0.png

yeezy-boost-700-wave-runner-restock.jpg

Photo-12-16-16-8-38-55-PM-600x600.jpg
I agree with the top two but not the 3rd. Also feel like you forgot TD's or MR's. Even OG belugas or Bred V@2's. Just my opinion of course.

are the yeezy season 6 boots just mid/high top versions of the 500s? The uppers look pretty damn similar - are the materials the same? adiprene+?

I agree with the top two but not the 3rd. Also feel like you forgot TD's or MR's. Even OG belugas or Bred V@2's. Just my opinion of course.

Yeah, I get you. I definitely think TDs and MRs are great shoes but there's two reasons I'm kind of on the fence about them.

1. The design hasn't really aged well imo (im talking the TDs). Not to mention the construction, comfortability is better on the V2.

2. The abundance of fakes (especially the purple, red, blue TDs) kinda turns me off as well

I like the Oreos personally because it's the right amount of flash and subtlety. For sure Breds, Belugas, Zebras are up there though in terms of nice design

Now, that there have been a wider variety of Yeezys available now,,, what do you guys consider his best sneaker thus far??

I say

nike-air-yeezy-black-1453299958-view-0.png

yeezy-boost-700-wave-runner-restock.jpg

090064_1.jpg

I used to hate on sweat shorts...then i got a pair of nike tech fleece shorts and loved them...have since bought 3 pairs.

I still can't get down with the short sleeve hoodie though...like tell me a practical time to wear that...sweat shorts ok..but i will forever hate on the short sleeve hoodie

sw32_main_0513_536031711.jpg

Yeah, I get you. I definitely think TDs and MRs are great shoes but there's two reasons I'm kind of on the fence about them.

1. The design hasn't really aged well imo (im talking the TDs). Not to mention the construction, comfortability is better on the V2.

2. The abundance of fakes (especially the purple, red, blue TDs) kinda turns me off as well

I like the Oreos personally because it's the right amount of flash and subtlety. For sure Breds, Belugas, Zebras are up there though in terms of nice design
Yeah I can see what you mean. The confortabilty of V1s vs V2s is a lot different but the style and coloring of the V1s still are ultra clean IMO. Fakes in the equation doesnt bother me too much because I know mine are good but I can see what you mean about that as well.

I'm probably in the minority, but I was really let down by the 750s.

I mean, his last sneaker with Nike was arguably his best (Yeezy 2) and then the 750 images started leaking. I did not like it at all and to this day, not really a fan.

I think he found his stride with the V2 and 700s. Not feeling the 700 V2 though

Back
Top Bottom