Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah the V1’s didn’t age well mostly because of how many fakes there were of them. I pretty much just assume every time I see somebody in them now that they’re wearing fakes :lol:

@bigtoe This you?

960F1FFF-A0B2-4004-B036-7DA14CDADF0C.jpeg

V1's didn't age well to me.

and I never liked the 750

What did you mean by aging well? like they became beat up? 750's are a kanye style shoe IMO. I only have the Choco's and love them. On the other hand have only worn them like 4-5 times LOL.

Yeah the V1’s didn’t age well mostly because of how many fakes there were of them. I pretty much just assume every time I see somebody in them now that they’re wearing fakes :lol:

I think he meant the condition and not the style of the shoe compared to fakes.. could be wrong though.

I really don't care about other people and fakes because theres a TON more fake V2's that are closer to the real thing than there are fakes of the V1. With most fake V1's, you can spot that they are fake thanks to the unique pattern of V1's. I wear my V1's a lot and if you can tell they're real, kudos. If you can't tell they're real, then you not even worth my time explaining to lol.

They look dated

Some sneakers look time less, and some look they just represent an era or time period.
Makes sense. IMO you could say that about most shoes. AJ1's are timeless but still have that 80's tech look. Air Maxes, Black Cement 3's etc. The memory of when they came out and what was going on at that time just adds to them IMO.

Now, that there have been a wider variety of Yeezys available now,,, what do you guys consider his best sneaker thus far??

I definitely feel that the pairs you picked have a great balance. Nike Yeezy 2's are a masterpiece. There was a period when the Solar CW was getting so played. After so many trends im glad to see Nike yeezy 2s age well. I still dont care for the Nike Yeezy 1 silhouette. The 350 V1s are on a downturn but only time will tell if those will age well, im not counting those out just yet.

As much as I love Zebras (probably 2nd or 3rd fav colourway after Oreos),,, I just haven't seen them pulled off in enough decent fits.

A lot of people who seem to have them always pair it with other hype sh*t like bogos, Off-White garbage, and it just ruins the look for me.

It's a beautiful sneaker regardless

Looks to be a custom. Not to mention there hasn't been any chatter by YM, YS2, or anywhere else. Not sure if that colour was in that huge showroom pic Kanye posted a few weeks back.

Regardless, it's a clean colourway and perfect for summer. Like Blue Tints on steroids

Back
Top Bottom