• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
8CDB6D5B-9277-41F1-96E9-C019A1C70BAB.jpeg
Looks like your wearing the Michael Myers jumper.
Theyre black tracksuit pants. How you get that image from an ankles down photo of zebra yeezies is beyond me.

Pretty much a new yeezy release every month from now, not too bad

If Turtledoves ever come back I'll be truly happy, V1s are a longshot though

Stuck my head over in StockX just to check out the Zebras and Frozen Yellow’s...Looks like Zebras are down about $100 and the Yellows down almost $200 in my size, since this time yesterday...Considering most of the sneaker blogs really haven’t jumped on this re-release news yet, it’s surprising they’ve dropped that much already...Might throw that low offer out there and see if anybody bites...

Stuck my head over in StockX just to check out the Zebras and Frozen Yellow’s...Looks like Zebras are down about $100 and the Yellows down almost $200 in my size, since this time yesterday...Considering most of the sneaker blogs really haven’t jumped on this re-release news yet, it’s surprising they’ve dropped that much already...Might throw that low offer out there and see if anybody bites...

I’d take Frozen Yellows at $350 right now....

Didn’t realize how stacked this year is until actually seeing all those together in the same shot...Not mad one bit though...Both 700’s, all 500’s, and probably 2 pairs of the V2’s are all on the hit list...
With you but I'm good on just the black 500s. Not sure I can pull off, nor want to, an all violet shoe.

ha, forgot another one on that list.. the white 700 v2s.. looks like they're getting a proper release if ye is sending them out to f&f

that's a lot of yeezys between now and the end of the year lol

ha, forgot another one on that list.. the white 700 v2s.. looks like they're getting a proper release if ye is sending them out to f&f

that's a lot of yeezys between now and the end of the year lol

These are the most Walmart looking sneakers I’ve ever seen in my life. If you buy these you deserve to be flamed. Please, just don’t do it.

Back
Top Bottom