Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My ADC SMY came in today. So glad I didn't have to buy the bundle to get a pair.

AC533D2D-8E09-42BB-ABD7-BD96D3294241.jpeg

Beautiful shoe man, congrats. Can’t wait to see some on-foot pics start coming in this week.

I hate to be that guy, but how long do I wait before sending YS an email enquiring about my order? I have seen some horror stories on here. Never hit on YS before....

I hate to be that guy, but how long do I wait before sending YS an email enquiring about my order? I have seen some horror stories on here. Never hit on YS before....

It's been four day's man...They literally never respond...Maybe an automated response might turn up after a month + wait on an order, but four day's isn't happening...

Half the time they don't even send tracking info...I've been updated on tracking through the UPS app on just about everything I've ordered through them...Generally no notification at all from YS...

Also speaking of shipping and YS...My SMY's are getting delivered tomorrow...No notice from YS either :lol:...That's just how they do it...

Yeah to add to the YS fun...i mentioned it awhile back in here...i ordered a size 11 blush from YS on the OG pre-order in Feb...they arrived 2 weeks after everyone got their ADC pairs and it was the wrong size. I ordered a size 11 they came in a box that said size 11...the shoes inside were a 10.5. I have worn them once realized they were a little tight but was ok with it. Looked at the tag after wearing them all day and saw they were a 10.5...

emailed YS about it 3 times over the past month or so...I have yet to get a response

To make it easy on you (or anyone reading this), just know its a 0.0001% chance they will ever reply to any outreach whatsoever. I tried three times, in a two month time period, and got nothing. So make a judgement call yourself as far as when to file a chargeback with them. I waited a month after everyone else received their blush 500's to file a chargeback.

If the OG 700's are coming out "later this year" that would seem to conflict with when the Mauve's are dropping. I'm hesitant to believe the OG 700s are restocking at all at this point.

Sorry to ask again but anybody have experience with the clothing? Might get the orange shirt on the site but I heard they run big

lupend88 lupend88

Well YM did say delayed due to mass-production factory issues so that’s telling me they plan on releasing a ton of these colorways...But it’s YM so grain of salt and such...

Adidas is pushing the Yeezy Boost models out like they started doing with NMD’s and UB’s...More frequent releases with higher numbers...

If they release the kiwis and the OG 700’s at the same time it wouldn’t surprise me...

Pic doesn’t do em any justice.. these are flames :nthat:...

Told y’all how lame YS was during the blushes pre order fiasco :smh:
ADC gets all my bread

Fuuuuuuuuu man those look so nice. My pair is coming in today you just got me so hyped for them.

And I agree with you about YS. They never shipped my blushes, so that was the last time I dealt with them. ADC all the way from here on out.

Sorry to ask again but anybody have experience with the clothing? Might get the orange shirt on the site but I heard they run big
I purchased a few things from Yeezy Seasons and they indeed run at least a SZ bigger. Thats of course for the clothing where its meant to run bigger. Not sure about the two L/S they have up on the main page.

I would love another pair of OG 700's
I would too but really doubt they would release the OG cw again. But then again thats what people said about the Zebras.....soooo there's always a chance but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom