Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Why you doing this to me Adidas why??. Releases should be spaced out now everything gonna drop in fall. I was so ready for butters

“Mass production issues”.....how is adidas ok with an account with a big following make them constantly look like a half-*** company? These are things that stay in-house.

I find it hard to believe and expect a “canceled” tweet in a couple months

Where is FighterTrojan?

So that basically means Creams, Sesames, Zebras, and Frozen Yellows all gonna be squished together in the Fall??
Yikes

That’s not even counting the OG 700s, Kiwi 700s, and 700 V2 pair that Kanye tweeted.

Yup, that's pretty nuts.

Let's say the latest production get pushed to is September. You're still cramming 7 sneakers into a four month window.

I honestly expect at least 2-3 models to be canceled or moved to the following year.

So is this the reason why my slides never shipped months ago? LOL. they too busy trying to fulfill orders that have been placed half a year ago. smh.

These pics make me even happier I skipped the SMY’s. My blushes don’t look that different in terms of color.
The color isn’t all that different. The subtle difference is more pronounced in person though.

I did like the yellow tint on the SMY better so I sold my blushes. That being said I’m going to go after butters and if those look too similar to the SMY 500, I’ll have a decision to make.

Did anyone's SMY order from YME shipped yet?

Mines still stuck at "Exported" - which is normal for all their orders placed online that ships out from from norway. :stoneface:

Color comparison

Attachments

• 071EDE2A-458E-4BFA-B3D2-A1C989EB323C.jpeg
    071EDE2A-458E-4BFA-B3D2-A1C989EB323C.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 80
IDK if the OG 700 restock is real but I put in a sleeper/low bid and it got accepted. Wasn't even the highest bid :lol: dude shipped within the hour lmao. That's never happened.

IDK if the OG 700 restock is real but I put in a sleeper/low bid and it got accepted. Wasn't even the highest bid :lol: dude shipped within the hour lmao. That's never happened.
I thought when someone accepts a bid its the highest offer. How can someone accept a lower bid than the highest?

I thought when someone accepts a bid its the highest offer. How can someone accept a lower bid than the highest?

You're right but I'm thinking someone accepted the highest then mine.. mine was really low but the next highest bid was only like 3 dollars more. That's what surprised me.

You're right but I'm thinking someone accepted the highest then mine.. mine was really low but the next highest bid was only like 3 dollars more. That's what surprised me.
Makes sense. So the bid you placed turned out to be the H/O at the time they accepted it.

This is my entire scheme for buying anything off stockx. Put up a lowball bid @ 60 days and hope for the best :lol:

Back
Top Bottom