Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
After months, possibly years of saying I prefer TTS in v2s.... I've finally decided that I should've gone 0.5 up.

I'm sick of wearing them only to feel my feet aching after a few hours, just from the all around tightness (mostly from the internal "cage" of whatever on the top of the foot / toes). My creams are not as bad as my beluga 2.0's though.

So when this cream restock does happen, I am grabbing my +0.5 size.

After months, possibly years of saying I prefer TTS in v2s.... I've finally decided that I should've gone 0.5 up.

I'm sick of wearing them only to feel my feet aching after a few hours, just from the all around tightness (mostly from the internal "cage" of whatever on the top of the foot / toes). My creams are not as bad as my beluga 2.0's though.

The origial V2's (before the B 2.0's and Blue Tints) were TTS for me and fit perfect. The newer form of the shoe is tight in the big toe area but I still don't see myself sizing up in them.

The origial V2's (before the B 2.0's and Blue Tints) were TTS for me and fit perfect. The newer form of the shoe is tight in the big toe area but I still don't see myself sizing up in them.

Yea I don't know... it just sucks to wear them, and to just be so relieved to take them off at the end of the day. Doesn't happen with my UB's, and its mostly just up front where that foam "cage" thing is, on the inside.

I have a pair of TTS and +0.5 in B 2.0's... might sell my TTS used and keep the 0.5+

Yea I don't know... it just sucks to wear them, and to just be so relieved to take them off at the end of the day. Doesn't happen with my UB's, and its mostly just up front where that foam "cage" thing is, on the inside.

I have a pair of TTS and +0.5 in B 2.0's... might sell my TTS used and keep the 0.5+
This sounds weird but I tried it and it helped a little bit. Stuff the toe box ( where the cage is) in the area that is tight. Blow dry the material until its super hot and the stuffed toe box will stretch out a bit. Just use caution and it should help.

This sounds weird but I tried it and it helped a little bit. Stuff the toe box ( where the cage is) in the area that is tight. Blow dry the material until its super hot and the stuffed toe box will stretch out a bit. Just use caution and it should help.

I'll give it a try. I've used shoe trees in them before, trying to stretch them out. I can wear without the insoles and its a little better, but then I feel the little square holes in the bottom of my foot.

Wish we could have a v2 sole, with the v1 upper (or at least the looseness of the v1 pk)

I'll give it a try. I've used shoe trees in them before, trying to stretch them out. I can wear without the insoles and its a little better, but then I feel the little square holes in the bottom of my foot.

Wish we could have a v2 sole, with the v1 upper (or at least the looseness of the v1 pk)
Yeah I cant take the insole out because of the squares directly on the boost. The V1's had a more forgiving upper PK but also was as stable. I wish the V2 cage was a bit more forgiving and they would be perfect.

That sucks to hear! I was in the same situation as you when I tried on V2s TTS for a few times - my feet were aching in the toes. So I sold off my TTS pair and went half size up from that point and V2s became one of my most comfortable pairs in the rotation!

That sucks to hear! I was in the same situation as you when I tried on V2s TTS for a few times - my feet were aching in the toes. So I sold off my TTS pair and went half size up from that point and V2s became one of my most comfortable pairs in the rotation!

Yea the Creams are tolerable but still make my feet tired after the day. Beluga 2.0's are just too much after a few hours.

What is weird is that I'll take them off and after a while put them back on, and they'll feel good initially... but after a little while it becomes unbearable again.

ADC Pair Came In Some Time Last Week But Been Out Of Town On Business.

Definitely A Little More Pee Pee In Colorway Than Was Expected But Still Can Work With Em :pimp:
12AE67FE-4875-4030-B901-CE64D2752E02.jpeg

Comparison
071A4E3C-75F5-4762-95CF-4E8D3FE4BCF5.jpeg

it could possibly. Because they're all ghost charges and you spamming Submit Payment, and eventually adidas payment system is gonna flag your account and your info for the "spam" and ban any future orders with that info. You won't be able to order anything from adidas for a while, not shoes, not clothes, not socks, not toilet paper. I'm speaking from experience and experiences many people in here had.

This happen to me now. I can’t buy anything at all for awhile since The blue tint I think. How can you fix it? I called CS they can’t do anything they said they saw I tried to buy something like a hundred times but can’t go thru because the security system thought I was a fraud. Smh. I carted the 500 blush and SMY like 20 times but can’t check out even once. Try change my card, address, paypal not working. The f&f 30%off promo that just passed I can’t buy anything.

And how do you know when they not ban you anymore?

This happen to me now. I can’t buy anything at all for awhile since The blue tint I think. How can you fix it? I called CS they can’t do anything they said they saw I tried to buy something like a hundred times but can’t go thru because the security system thought I was a fraud. Smh. I carted the 500 blush and SMY like 20 times but can’t check out even once. Try change my card, address, paypal not working. The f&f 30%off promo that just passed I can’t buy anything.

And how do you know when they not ban you anymore?
Sounds like you need to get a new vpn

Foot apps are clutch so fingers crossed for that...Hopefully this higher production numbers stuff is true then...Butters, Black 500’s, and Sesame’s are all mandatory over here...

Back
Top Bottom