Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
At this point it’s still up for debate if anybody actually works there...Having any contact with them outside of an automated email would be equal to seeing Bigfoot...
Yup. That's what I'm thinking. 75k is a lot for ant op manager in general. YS is relatively small and their operations department is non-existent lupend88 lupend88

Yup. That's what I'm thinking. 75k is a lot for ant op manager in general. YS is relatively small and their operations department is non-existent lupend88 lupend88

I think what vegetaray123 is getting at is saying that speculating their salary is all we can do, which is true. I don't know for a fact and neither do you so I'm not sure why you are so persistent in proving to the world you're right. Go back to your internship and holler at me when you get a real job.

I think what vegetaray123 is getting at is saying that speculating their salary is all we can do, which is true. I don't know for a fact and neither do you so I'm not sure why you are so persistent in proving to the world you're right. Go back to your internship and holler at me when you get a real job.
See that's the thing. You took it too seriously and were misguided. Let me rephrase, 75k a year is a lot for any op manager, even at big companies. YS' department is non existent and they don't have that many sales compared to bigger companies. An op manager of YS wouldn't get paid that much. Also one of your points was "Kanye pays everyone well" and although that is true about music, I doubt he's even involved with the operations division at all.

See that's the thing. You took it too seriously and were misguided. Let me rephrase, 75k a year is a lot for any op manager, even at big companies. YS' department is non existent and they don't have that many sales compared to bigger companies. An op manager of YS wouldn't get paid that much. Also one of your points was "Kanye pays everyone well" and although that is true about music, I doubt he's even involved with the operations division at all.

Nope. Never mentioned Kanye paying everyone well, you get confused very easily. Doesn’t surprise me. As I mentioned before, you’re trying to discuss something that we don’t have proof of- so all we are doing is speculating.

Please come back to me with proven documentation of salaries at YS. Until then, you’re just another bored troll that is obsessed with me.

And please don’t tell me that I “took it too seriously” when you came to this forum and tagged me to get my attention lol you’re sad.

I assume since I haven’t even gotten a confirmation email from YS, theres 0 chance these shoes are coming? Of course my CC shows a charge :stoneface:

Nope. Never mentioned Kanye paying everyone well, you get confused very easily. Doesn’t surprise me. As I mentioned before, you’re trying to discuss something that we don’t have proof of- so all we are doing is speculating.

Please come back to me with proven documentation of salaries at YS. Until then, you’re just another bored troll that is obsessed with me.

And please don’t tell me that I “took it too seriously” when you came to this forum and tagged me to get my attention lol you’re sad.
One can make an educated guess. You're only argument is that we don't have proof of salaries. Yet you don't use common sense. If it wasn't you then it was that other "weirdo" who said mentioned Kanye paying well, whos argument you defended. I saw you post here so I thought I'd discuss it since your "weird" butt got me temp banned. heres this little link too btw. according to glassdoor the average salary is 62k. Throw in little experience and the fact that the department is small and the company doesnt move a lot of product, were looking at a number lower than that.

https://www.payscale.com/research/U...er/Salary/b3b7c0a4/Entry-Level-Los-Angeles-CA

Last edited:
I assume since I haven’t even gotten a confirmation email from YS, theres 0 chance these shoes are coming? Of course my CC shows a charge :stoneface:

Might be an L if you haven’t gotten an order confirmation at this point...I know some people have gotten shoes without one in the past but that’s rare...

Aftermarket isn’t much over retail at this point so if you really want them then just do a chargeback with YS and pick them up elsewhere...

I haven't got shipping info yet but they did reply to my emails twice saying that they apologize "for the backordered delay". But i did get an order confirmation and still have the charge

Last edited:
“yeezys for everyone” Ye didn’t lie. Tbh I prefer the blushes more but you can never go wrong with an all black yeezy.

8042A482-12C0-4BC5-B95F-869793C306F2.jpeg

One can make an educated guess. You're only argument is that we don't have proof of salaries. Yet you don't use common sense. If it wasn't you then it was that other "weirdo" who said mentioned Kanye paying well, whos argument you defended. I saw you post here so I thought I'd discuss it since your "weird" *** got me temp banned

Hahahaha you got banned that’s hilarious. Poor thing.

You got banned because you were calling multiple people on KTT “queers”. Please don’t bring your toxicity to this forum now.

Yeah UB's will need to sit for a while.

BTW, got a UB bae size delivered today -- always funny when I get one of those boxes and think 'wait, did I order a bunch of socks?'

I had a footlocker package waiting for me, completely forgot I ordered butters from them. Can't remember the last footsite order I was able to get thru manually

Yeah I haven't even remembered where I got my UB's and Butters from. Totally had forgotten I got a pair at FA.

Hahahaha you got banned that’s hilarious. Poor thing.

You got banned because you were calling multiple people on KTT “queers”. Please don’t bring your toxicity to this forum now.
lol im not. but the dream of getting paid 75k+ at YS is still outlandish. look at what i added to my post that you quoted btw. not attacking, i just added some useful info.

and queers isnt really a bad word or anything.

Back
Top Bottom