Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
4F2A82A100000578-6071587-image-a-165_1534520711341.jpg

700's
this shot is airbrushed like a MoFo.

Yeezy priduction increase via sneaker freaker:-

Team Trefoil CEO Kasper Rørsted has dropped another breadcrumb on the road to ramped-up Yeezyproduction. Speaking about the Yeezy Brand on an earnings call, Rørsted said, ‘Kanye has repeatedly stated his aspiration to democratise the Yeezy brand. We share his aspiration and we are working hard to bring this vision to life. Watch out for more.’

His language safely absolves adidas in the unlikely event of backlash, but it’s safe to assume he’s using ‘democratise’ in the sense where it will make Yeezys available to everyone, and not hinting customers will be going to the polls.

Those yet to cop shouldn’t celebrate just yet; the road to Yeezy saturation will be a long one. We’ll let you know when adidas drop more clues.

I wonder. With ye being a "designer" and all, does he just come up with these outfits because he thinks they look fly, or is a stylist helping him still? Do you think his motive is flyness or trolling to see how strong his appeal really is?

Im just imagining the look on the wifes face, if i walked in rockin flip flops and socks while she gettin dolled to the nines.
She has smart comments when i do it with bball shorts and im headed to 711. If it was for a dinner with people she knew, im pretty sure id be single.
Im def not Ye level.:smh:

I wonder. With ye being a "designer" and all, does he just come up with these outfits because he thinks they look fly, or is a stylist helping him still? Do you think his motive is flyness or trolling to see how strong his appeal really is?

Im just imagining the look on the wifes face, if i walked in rockin flip flops and socks while she gettin dolled to the nines.
She has smart comments when i do it with bball shorts and im headed to 711. If it was for a dinner with people she knew, im pretty sure id be single.
Im def not Ye level.:smh:

He’s trolling to see how strong his appeal is

How do the calabasas socks run? I wear a size 7.5/8, barrow feet. Would they run big? I know the Nike dri fit larges run big for me

Back
Top Bottom