• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
^
fam educate yourself on basic comprehension. I did not talk about anything remotely close to discussing Jordan Fusions.
If you cannot understand my previous post, you will NEVER get it. Also, I did study Economics so it's kinda funny you
mentioned it.

I was simply trying to shed light on how out of touch we all are. I wasn't even talking to you, fam.

^
fam educate yourself on basic comprehension. I did not talk about anything remotely close to discussing Jordan Fusions.
If you cannot understand my previous post, you will NEVER get it. Also, I did study Economics so it's kinda funny you
mentioned it.

I was simply trying to shed light on how out of touch we all are. I wasn't even talking to you, fam.

I love how you accuse me of basic comprehension yet you were the one to tell me to “grow up.” Instead of projecting, why don’t you try “understanding other’s reality” and put your economics background to good use by explaining to all of us what economic sense it makes to buy overpriced sneakers-be they Team Jordans, Fusions, etc.

WHAT. lmao. Team Js always on sale fam.
giphy.gif

you lost bro.

it's gonna depend on the type of stain. if it's just dirt, a soft toothbrush and water with a dash of detergent will do.
oil stains... I would not touch it unless you know what you're doing.
It's tricky because the knit will spread certain stains through the upper and make it worse when hit with water.

I love how you accuse me of basic comprehension yet you were the one to tell me to “grow up.” Instead of projecting, why don’t you try “understanding other’s reality” and put your economics background to good use by explaining to all of us what economic sense it makes to buy overpriced sneakers-be they Team Jordans, Fusions, etc.

Bro it makes no sense to have more than prob 5 pairs of shoes yet most of us here are likely to have 10x+ more than that. All the shoes we own or lust for makes no sense to normal ppl in the least and the amount we pay is insane. We’re into this so we justify it but we don’t NEED them at all. Economically if you don’t plan to sell your collection down the road or if something arises your being fiscally irresponsible. I don’t knock ppl for spending what they spend on what they want especially if their ignorant to sneaker culture and are buying what they like.

Last edited:
Bro it makes no sense to have more than prob 5 pairs of shoes yet most of us here are likely to have 10x+ more than that. All the shoes we own or lust for makes no sense to normal ppl in the least and the amount we pay is insane. We’re into this so we justify it but we don’t NEED them at all. Economically if you don’t plan to sell your collection down the road or if something arises your being fiscally irresponsible. I don’t knock ppl for spending what they spend on what they want especially if their ignorant to sneaker culture and are buying what they like.

Idk about you, but my collection (which is admittedly mostly DS) is worth far more than what I paid for it-this is including the pairs that I wear. Every now and then, I’ll move a few pairs to buy something I like.

I sold three pairs of shoes a few months ago and I made enough to buy a new Fender Strat with the profits alone.

I go to the kitchen sink.

I grab whatever the dishes are washed with when not using the Dishwasher (in my house its those little foam sponges) but a clean new one.

I soak it with hot water and dishwasher liquid from next to the dishes.

Then i dab dry with the same sponge and let air dry.

Works.

Fools out buying crepe protect etc.

For worse cleaning: washing machine.

Idk about you, but my collection (which is admittedly mostly DS) is worth far more than what I paid for it-this is including the pairs that I wear. Every now and then, I’ll move a few pairs to buy something I like.

I sold three pairs of shoes a few months ago and I made enough to buy a new Fender Strat with the profits alone.

This argument is stupid and a waste of both of your typing energy. Who cares...

Adidas’ India production seems to have much worse quality standards-I wonder why Indian workers aren’t able to manufacture as well as the Chinese. Maybe Adidas expanded production to India too quickly? I believe Indian production started with the 700s last year.
I just think China been in the shoe manufacturing game alot longer

I had some random stains pop up on my 350s. I just used water, a lil dish washing soap and a tooth brush to clean them.

Just brush lightly and focus on the stain.

Works pretty good.

Quick question, what do you guys spot clean your prime knit with if that’s even possible? :ohwell:

word i copped some jason mark but the brush is way to violent even for the suede on the og waves let alone the knit of the 350..
any tips on cleaning would be appreciated

Adidas’ India production seems to have much worse quality standards-I wonder why Indian workers aren’t able to manufacture as well as the Chinese. Maybe Adidas expanded production to India too quickly? I believe Indian production started with the 700s last year.

China has been the world’s factory for decades now, especially in the textile space. Challenge over the past several years is rising wages and less people working in industry. You’re starting to see more production in other areas of the world with mass population of cheap labor, so India, Pakistan, etc. it’ll take decades to build up to traditional quality standards when it comes to any process that’s not automated. Sewing for example is labor intensive.

I just think China been in the shoe manufacturing game alot longer

China has been the world’s factory for decades now, especially in the textile space. Challenge over the past several years is rising wages and less people working in industry. You’re starting to see more production in other areas of the world with mass population of cheap labor, so India, Pakistan, etc. it’ll take decades to build up to traditional quality standards when it comes to any process that’s not automated. Sewing for example is labor intensive.

Oh definitely, I just figured a company as big as Adidas would have much stricter production quality standards from their China vs India factories than they currently do. I guess they aren't given much incentive to improve since everyone buys them anyways.

Back
Top Bottom