Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
what can we surmise with the release of more v1 700s after the v2s dropped? Or that the two releases (static & salt) are so similar?

Huh @ Blueberry 500s? Lol. Anyways... i said in another post, how i think the Yeezy 700 is the only Yeezy model that they’re indecisive about..and that there’s things that they like about it..but yet there’s still things they wanted to change to just TEST it out...but they’re testing it out on the market... they’re selling them make no mistake about that. So if you’re buying a 700 v1, v2 or v3...yess.. there’s a 700 V3 on the way... you’re just helping Adidas Yeezy to see what people prefer. I feel more people like the 700 v1s over the v2s cuz of the color blocking..but the fakes of the all black 700 v1s that are online look WEAKKK. The triple black color on the V2 700 look wayy better.

I’m just waiting on release dates for the triple black 700 v2s...those are a MUST BUY.
Everything else.. imma have to see real pics of...but..im interested in those Annas ( Analog 700s)..waiting for real pics of those..and of the basketball lineup, & Geodes.
The 350s with the see thru stripe? No touch. I got my static 350s...if i want more 350s ..imma have to pay resell for an older pair..cuz the upcomin ones are only better THAN THE BUTTERS..and that’s barely trying in my book.

Adidas yeezy will flop this year because of the 700 retail price. Dont spect sold out of most cw just because of that. The best example are mauves sitting under retail, now imagine 5 more cws in the market. Meanwhile nike is releasing collabs with better prices and auto lacing shoes just 50 bucks more than 700s

Adidas yeezy will flop this year because of the 700 retail price. Dont spect sold out of most cw just because of that. The best example are mauves sitting under retail, now imagine 5 more cws in the market. Meanwhile nike is releasing collabs with better prices and auto lacing shoes just 50 bucks more than 700s

I think your underestimating the demand for premium goods. Mauve's didnt move because of the color not price point. People want luxury priced items. Same reason golden goose can charge what they charge. I still like my 350s but i have shifted more to 700,500s just cause I know they are too expensive for most or in the sense of the 500s, too ugly. I see everyone and their mama in 350s

Does anyone know of a resell site that would have a 350 Zebra that could ship today and arrive Friday or Saturday? And not get clubbed?

Last minute gift idea....

Thanks in advance for any help

I think your underestimating the demand for premium goods. Mauve's didnt move because of the color not price point. People want luxury priced items. Same reason golden goose can charge what they charge. I still like my 350s but i have shifted more to 700,500s just cause I know they are too expensive for most or in the sense of the 500s, too ugly. I see everyone and their mama in 350s
Definitely not trying to start anything because it's kinda true, but that's a pretty shallow justification. People tryna be different for the wrong reasons.

The yeezy is a fun eco-chamber of commerce though in general.
I thought it was crazy that kanye backed trump and his shoes still sold out
Then he released what people were calling the ugliest shoe ever in the 500 and they actually sold.
the 700s at such a high price point had people scared at first and they are tending to move as well

I am interested to see how it pans out this year but all indications of the past are....they will sell. It already seems that adidas/yeezy are a little gun shy after the mauves. So they release Salt 700s in less quantities and try to drum up some hype with reflective "yeezy supply" only 350s.

I like what nike is doing better myself by collabing with tons of different creatives (which adidas is doing as well to a lesser extent but their end results are lackluster imo). Nike has Jeff Staple, Virgil, acronym, a-cold-wall, Travis Scott, Skepta, Tom Sachs, Undercover, Sean Wotherspoon, Sacai , John Elliot, Supreme etc

I like what nike is doing better myself by collabing with tons of different creatives (which adidas is doing as well to a lesser extent but their end results are lackluster imo). Nike has Jeff Staple, Virgil, acronym, a-cold-wall, Travis Scott, Skepta, Tom Sachs, Undercover, Sean Wotherspoon, Sacai , John Elliot, Supreme etc

You’ve got to take in to consideration that Nike mostly releases varying colorways for the collabs. VERY few of those are original silhouettes, which admittedly Nike has far superior silhouettes to Adidas. So the fact that Ye can draw up original designs n still have em sell out speaks to his influence. The only other artist at Adidas that has(d) nearly as much hype was Pharrell...and we all know what happened to that hype...

So it’d be hard for Adidas to follow the same model as Nike because they dont really have very many appealing silhouettes...and most of Adidas new silhouettes are lackluster at best (POD...really?)

Back
Top Bottom