• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
HELP

Was cookin dinner for shorty splashed some pills *** pasta sauce on the mauves def have an oil spot right on the toe I immediately blotted then Jason marked like half hour later woke up still got the oil spot wtf do I do?
Let some oxi clean spray sit on the stain for a little and try and lift it off, those ones are tough especially if they have set

HELP

Was cookin dinner for shorty splashed some oilly *** pasta sauce on the mauves def have an oil spot right on the toe I immediately blotted then Jason marked like half hour later woke up still got the oil spot wtf do I do?

yea i dont think jason mark has any de-greaser to take oil out. I have NOT tried this, but if it happened to me,i'd probably water down some non-colored dish soap or something and brush gently with a soft bristle toothbrush to avoid suede discoloration (although it might be un avoidable)

i had a similar story in college when i dropped a hot pocket on the toe of my dunk sb bison. i died.

edit: yea i have not true any of this, so take it with a grain of salt. (other dude below me says u may have alot of color bleed)

Last edited:
HELP

Was cookin dinner for shorty splashed some oilly *** pasta sauce on the mauves def have an oil spot right on the toe I immediately blotted then Jason marked like half hour later woke up still got the oil spot wtf do I do?

Do NOT use dish detergent on suede. You will most likely get color bleeding and just make it worse. Try mixing some laundry detergent with Jason Markk, and try using that to clean the oil spot. Make sure to use as little water as possible..to prevent color bleeding.

Do NOT use dish detergent on suede. You will most likely get color bleeding and just make it worse. Try mixing some laundry detergent with Jason Markk, and try using that to clean the oil spot. Make sure to use as little water as possible..to prevent color bleeding.

Yeah the lil bit of spot cleaning I did last night looks like it already kinda washed some color off that toe box I even cleaned the other one a little too just to have an even look to em atleast

I’ve already come to terms with the fact these might just have to become beaters and I ain’t even mad at it honestly
Never been a “keep on ice” dude prolly never will be but these joints are still 9/10 condition so it hurt when that oil hit :rofl:

HELP

If youd have turned to the sink and immediately used warm water and dishwashing liquid it’d com straight out on the spot.

only way im justifying these salt 700s while owning the static 700 v2s is that the statics are hot garbage and that the v1 is the goat yeezy model. Also helps that the upcoming releases are buns.

Is adc selling these salts?

only way im justifying these salt 700s while owning the static 700 v2s is that the statics are hot garbage and that the v1 is the goat yeezy model. Also helps that the upcoming releases are buns.

Is adc selling these salts?
ADC is yeah 10am EST. If you have the app I’d turn on notifications for a possible early drop.

Also you can still make a buck on your 700 V2 used on GOAT if you don’t like em to “trade” for salts.

I personally love the 700 V2 but it might be too similar to the salts so I’ll be grabbing salts at Adidas Chicago and decide to flip or keep based on how they are in hand.

Fun to have another YZY drop around the corner!

ADC is yeah 10am EST. If you have the app I’d turn on notifications for a possible early drop.

Also you can still make a buck on your 700 V2 used on GOAT if you don’t like em to “trade” for salts.

I personally love the 700 V2 but it might be too similar to the salts so I’ll be grabbing salts at Adidas Chicago and decide to flip or keep based on how they are in hand.

Fun to have another YZY drop around the corner!

Release crept up on us- didn’t realize they drop next week. I see why some think they’re “plain” and don’t maximize the mold’s colorway scheme, but the simplicity is kinda what I like about them. I like the mix of white suede and leather.

52308697_851170588558001_7196899817868294481_n.jpg

way better than the muaves, statics, geodome and inertias.

OG wave captains still kang

Back
Top Bottom