Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I might be in the minority, but I would rate em: clays, hyperspace, true form. The pull tab on the true form looks like an afterthought in the photo with all three. In hand pics might make me rate em differently.

Low key irritated that I entered all these raffles for the true form and didn't hit a single one. My boy who wears the same size as me didn't know anything about SVD and I told him about the app when the UNC OW raffle went up. Needless to say, he hits and shoves it in my face while I took the L.

Wave Runner
eXWsQF.gif

as far as yeezy goes, there is only the 700 v1. anything else adidas yeezy does not matter to me at this point. 350s are trash, which everyone will conveniently realize soon enough. 750s are a shell of it's former self now that the real deal has hit the scene (FOG1). 500s are nice quality, but damn ugly. powerphase... :rofl: have i missed anything??
:nerd:
oh, those new prototype models he got coming out... i think it's safe to say are pretty cringe worthy.
as far as i can see, yzy szn is about to be over my guys. it's been fun.

Or people have varying tastes and can buy according to such tastes. U acting like u personally designed the 700s

I def don’t recall u with me or the other original wave captains during the first preorder

Lookin' at those Geodes closer, Adidas has started really refining the sole on these 700's.

Not only are the lines cut deeper, but those 'dots' where the printer breaks off from the sole seem to be gone. They are all over my Salts.

as far as yeezy goes, there is only the 700 v1. anything else adidas yeezy does not matter to me at this point. 350s are trash, which everyone will conveniently realize soon enough. 750s are a shell of it's former self now that the real deal has hit the scene (FOG1). 500s are nice quality, but damn ugly. powerphase... :rofl: have i missed anything??
oh, those new prototype models he got coming out... i think it's safe to say are pretty cringe worthy.
as far as i can see, yzy szn is about to be over my guys. it's been fun.
That’s cool, more pairs for the rest of us

Or people have varying tastes and can buy according to such tastes. U acting like u personally designed the 700s

I def don’t recall u with me or the other original wave captains during the first preorder
listen man, relax. these are just my thoughts. to keep it all the way 1000, when the waves originally dropped, i specifically remember... it was a saturday and i had blown alot of money already and i sat and watched them sit. i liked them alot, but wasn't feeling the price at the time (still not). in the end, it was me tryna be "responsible" so i didn't cop on the og wave. so much for "responsible." :lol:

mike0silv mike0silv have at them my guy. all yours.

:nthat:

and JPS JPS do elaborate on how I'm "acting like i personally designed the 700s"
:lol:

750s most definitely do NOT win the comfort battle. not even close. of all the 100s of shoes i have, FOG1 is THE most comfortable. the only thing u can say about the FOG1 quality is the glue excess glue on the cage and the zipper. 750s have/had zipper issues also, let's not forget. 750s have not aged well and will continue along the same path. this is obvious bc no new 750 colorways have released and the value continues to plummet.

i damn sure do, so i am qualified to speak on this topic.

mike0silv mike0silv

*EDIT*
well, i did, but i offed all my 750s. matters fact, the last 750 i sold was the TB and i used that to buy the black FOG1 and never looking back.
:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom