Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah, Jerry did, but that doesn't take away from his point that it is a rip-off :emoji_thinking:
they seem like very different silos to me and this is from someone who has owned every single 750 and FoG 1.

Jerry Lorenzo helped design the 750s?

Had no idea. Still not my cup of tea, but cool little fact to know, nonetheless.

-Drew

Just grabbed a pair on the Asia release.

We'll see how everything works out on my proxy. Always a crapshoot.

im gonna say it def aint u since youre not geraldo lorenzo lamos.

u aint even on the 1st or 2nd wave of da wave runner navy. u 3rd string
sure man, whatever. you can own the title of "first wave" or whatever makes you feel better.

:lol:

Y’all just makin’ stuff up now. Lmao

Just because he helped Ye, doesn’t mean it’s his design. How many people helped SW design his air max. And do we mention any of those people?

It’s Ye’s shoe. Jerry might have had a influence but you are REACHIN’ sayin’ he designed it himself. Quit it.

Inertia’s are easily the worst 700 yet. Opened up the box and was on ADC setting up that return within 5 minutes. :lol:

In all fairness I was on the fence, but wanted to see them in the flesh just to be sure. Yep...they’re def the Blue Tints of 700s.

Bring on the Geode joints. :pimp:

75C3CA66-1A49-482B-B574-623E1D8219D6.gif

Inertia’s are so dope in person to me, they are easily the after second best wave runner. These are gonna be slow burners but trust me, a lot of people will be mad a letting them go in a few months!

The True Form is my favorite v2 to come out in a long time. Of course it's EU only. Instead we get stuck with those Clay trash pairs.

sure man, whatever. you can own the title of "first wave" or whatever makes you feel better.

:lol:
Like that one guy who ranting about all these other yeezy dead. 700s da flavor. Blah blah blah. Whatever makes him feel better

Back
Top Bottom