Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Any news on that rumour of a full Beluga 1.0 restock in the summer? Is this UK limited release a pre-cursor to the main event?

Any news on that rumour of a full Beluga 1.0 restock in the summer? Is this UK limited release a pre-cursor to the main event?
Honestly It doesn't make sense for Adidas to produce a couple of shoes. In my opinion a big restock is coming but that's just me going off what they've been doing by pumping out 350's.

I think Adidas would restock the Bred V2s, if they were to go with that route.
Those, along with the Creams must be the easiest to produce.

I don't believe they produced as much of the Bred V2s compared to the other CWs.
They usually restock the more limited CWs (Zebras, Frozen Yellows, Waverunners, Beluga 1.0s?).

If the triple blacks are non 3m then count me in
I respect u alot on here JP, but u be..as the kiddies say..cappin, bro lol. You would cop if they had 3M..even if u didnt like 3M.. just like everybody ..they woulda been too dope to pass up on

or maybe adidas just has some extras laying around
Over 2 years later? I mean it’s possible. Only way to know is checking the production date of those shoes. If it’s recent I feel like it’s a better chance of it being more stock from where that came from.

Over 2 years later? I mean it’s possible. Only way to know is checking the production date of those shoes. If it’s recent I feel like it’s a better chance of it being more stock from where that came from.
With how long the early v2s have been out, I’d be worried for reps if it was anywhere but adc.

You can’t go wrong with orange and grey Yeezys.
upload_2019-3-20_18-17-11.jpeg

Anybody else have issue with their Champs app?
Screenshot_20190320-170500_Champs.jpg

It's saying BECOME A VIP even though I know I'm Platinum. I don't want to lose my headstart next week.

Are you saying you would be out if they did have 3M?
i'd be more inclined not to be sad if i missed. 3m more often deters me rather than attracts me from purchase choices; at least from black based colorways

Back
Top Bottom