Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Adc really making me sit in the queue for these come on

AKR20171102108000017_01_i.jpg

Anybody mentioning statics resale as compared to any other 700 must have had their eyes wide shut during the drop... you are talking apples and oranges... and this is coming from someone who hates the shoe but understands simple economics.

yeah I was about to say.. static 700 v2 didn't get that wide of a drop compared to ANY of the 700's. Of course the price is gonna be different

All sizes except 13 sitting on YS. No splash on ADC.

And I'm sitting here with the checkout on both sites, wondering if I should hold off for a discount, or at least an instore purchase.

All sizes except 13 sitting on YS. No splash on ADC.

And I'm sitting here with the checkout on both sites, wondering if I should hold off for a discount, or at least an instore purchase.

I picked up a pair from ADC. If these discount which I think they will I’ll grab a pair and just return the ADC. Free shipping and returns with them.

Im a respiratory therapist bros, thanks for the live of that fit, yeah man these are Figs, pretty much the Yeezys of scrubs, hella overpriced and tend to sell out quick but the fit and quality is amazing which is hard to find in scrubs....they make jogger for bottoms got these recently, need to get s couple of more, but like I said...HELLA EXPENSIVE.

https://instagram.com/wearfigs

Well, just copped. I had adidas bucks which means I definitely wanted to purchase from Adidas. And they don't ever discount their yeezys...they'd rather burn and trash them first.

And while I would have liked to get them in store, possibly try them on, I didn't wanna drag the kids downtown by myself and I am not hopeful the shoes will sit beyond today.

Also tried a half size down from my Muaves sizing...hoping my toes aint too mad at me.

Last edited:
Was going to pass on the Geode's but that comparison pic w/ the Mauve's made me turn. lol. Cop'd from adidas so if i change my mind once i get them in hand, easy return.

since the upper is PK you can probably get away with half down. Maybe.
I was actually wondering if it was the opposite...since the upper uses mesh, is it possible the fit of the shoe is snugger thus should have just stuck with my 12.5 haha. You wouldn't size down in Ultra Boosts.

Whatevs, not sweating it. We'll find out soon enough.

Im a respiratory therapist bros, thanks for the live of that fit, yeah man these are Figs, pretty much the Yeezys of scrubs, hella overpriced and tend to sell out quick but the fit and quality is amazing which is hard to find in scrubs....they make jogger for bottoms got these recently, need to get s couple of more, but like I said...HELLA EXPENSIVE.

Ever thought about tapering your scrubs like this sneakerhead doctor : www.instagram.com/doctorsoles11

Not a fan bro, is not just the fit, the quality of these is legit superb, that dude looks like he just tapers hospital provided scrubs which usually feel like cardboard...lol

Oh. Never wore a pair so I didn't know. I guess it makes sense that they're uncomfortable considering they probably get dirty quick and can be replaced easily.

I swear by the Tansen joggers, man. :lol:

-Drew

My local Adidas store sold out on the big sizes of the Geodes. I was gonna try on a couple sizes. Oh well..i copped on YS early in the morning with the Calabassas track pants for $60..$20 shipping..but no NY tax of $26.76 ..so i feel good about that

Back
Top Bottom