Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Trash? This is pretty much every resellers excuse. Yeezys aren't so limited any more so the douche bags target the kiddy sizes now. 700s aren't trash, so that renders this comment ridiculous.

Lol im glad resellers are salty. It took too damn long for those of us who actually like sneakers and wear them to be able to simply buy shows without dealing with dumb bots and raffles and all that other idiotic stuff.

I like my hospital issued scrubs. Soft af. Our department also gives us a uniform allowance and I never purchase any of the scrubs they offer from 3rd party companies, ie Cherokee crap. non breathable, no stretch, stiff af
0265A48D-70F8-49B0-A136-5AEF793D6241.jpeg

RT’s are one of the more fashionable health alliance professionals. PT’s are in that mix too.

Not at my hospital. RT’s are thrown into trauma situations all the time. Bodily fluids everywhere lol. I couldn’t deal with that ish. They do other RT work as well that might be chill but they get rotated to trauma situations stat.

Geodes are really nice, but the price tag/colorway doesn't fit my current MO, esp with Clays next week. The irony of them is they are most refined
700 to date and they ain't sellin'. The midsole has been tweaked and tooled to have more depth and detail, along with a smoother finish. ( No mold separation 'dots') Shape is on point. Materials all great too.

But as we all know, hype sells. If I find a pair for under discount I'll def cop.

People will make up all sorts of BS to convince themselves that spending $300 on a mediocre sneaker is justified
How is the sneaker mediocre? Original silhouette, comfortable as hell, high-quality materials, built like tanks. Everything is subjective so I can understand if it doesn’t appeal to you aesthetically, but that doesn’t make it a mediocre sneaker. $300 is a little high but it’s worth it to me all day.

easy cop at the Santa Monica Adidas store - was iffy on them until I saw them in person - photos don't do them justice but still a shoe were beauty will be in the eye of the beholder. haha

How is the sneaker mediocre? Original silhouette, comfortable as hell, high-quality materials, built like tanks. Everything is subjective so I can understand if it doesn’t appeal to you aesthetically, but that doesn’t make it a mediocre sneaker. $300 is a little high but it’s worth it to me all day.

They ain't that original. It's just another variation of the chunky dad shoe that every sneaker brand including the high-end designers have been milking for the past couple years. They ain't nearly as comfortable as 350s or even Ultraboosts, which nowadays you can buy for 1/3 of the price of this shoe. High-quality materials? Meh, made in China/India doesn't scream high-quality to me.
Built like tanks? Too soon to make that conclusion, we'll see how they hold up 2-3 years from now.

Yeah $259 for 700s and $199 or $209 for 350s would definitely be a little more fair

Kinda contradicting yourself here when right above you just said $300 was worth it all day. Now you saying $259 is more fair? Which one is it?

I like my hospital issued scrubs. Soft af. Our department also gives us a uniform allowance and I never purchase any of the scrubs they offer from 3rd party companies, ie Cherokee crap. non breathable, no stretch, stiff af
0265A48D-70F8-49B0-A136-5AEF793D6241.jpeg

They don't make you wear booties in the OR? Our hospital it's mandatory

1. I mean 300 for any shoe is rediculous tbh. Not that serious

Could be the most fire shoe. Truth is you probably shouldn’t be buying them for 300 or even $100

Back
Top Bottom