Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
They ain't that original. It's just another variation of the chunky dad shoe that every sneaker brand including the high-end designers have been milking for the past couple years. They ain't nearly as comfortable as 350s or even Ultraboosts, which nowadays you can buy for 1/3 of the price of this shoe. High-quality materials? Meh, made in China/India doesn't scream high-quality to me.
Built like tanks? Too soon to make that conclusion, we'll see how they hold up 2-3 years from now.

Kinda contradicting yourself here when right above you just said $300 was worth it all day. Now you saying $259 is more fair? Which one is it?
I’m saying $259 is more fair for the average mass market consumer. I will pay 300 because they’re worth it to me. But I can recognize that they’re still overpriced for most people

Also I prefer the comfort of 700s over 350s because of the arch support, overall support and more traditional materials. I like mesh and leathers most of the time over the sock-style shoes

Of course everything is subjective and $300 on a pair of shoes is pretty ridiculous when you think about how much they cost to produce.

But 700s are genuinely one of my favorite sneakers ever, so imma defend them to the death

They ain't that original. It's just another variation of the chunky dad shoe that every sneaker brand including the high-end designers have been milking for the past couple years. They ain't nearly as comfortable as 350s or even Ultraboosts, which nowadays you can buy for 1/3 of the price of this shoe. High-quality materials? Meh, made in China/India doesn't scream high-quality to me.
Built like tanks? Too soon to make that conclusion, we'll see how they hold up 2-3 years from now.

Kinda contradicting yourself here when right above you just said $300 was worth it all day. Now you saying $259 is more fair? Which one is it?

Manufacturing in scale for the apparel and footwear industries pretty much occurs in Asia....that’s has nothing to do with quality of the product itself.

My most worn shoe...
21CD6266-C0B4-491D-8FD3-367BBFAB0B9A.jpeg

LASCO veg octobers. One of the best crafted sneakers I own. Pretty crappy pic tho :lol: running late for dinner

20190323_162039.jpg

geodes are still terrible to me. But they are barely under retail on GOAT if anyone is looking. In other news unds my inertias yesterday
B9DF323E-92E5-4F79-8F03-419D88551882.jpeg
05FEC529-A477-42C3-B114-E7FBA5D49148.jpeg

Last March’s Wave runner

Actually try to get all $300 out of both my pairs

Mauves show wear better. I wish Yeezy had a swap program and I could trade my mauve for the geode :lol: or that the geode had a different color outsole. Holding out hope for black V2 I guess or another white based V2

200E0E63-AF38-46FC-858A-9B335B10D0C7.jpeg

How is the sneaker mediocre? Original silhouette, comfortable as hell, high-quality materials, built like tanks. Everything is subjective so I can understand if it doesn’t appeal to you aesthetically, but that doesn’t make it a mediocre sneaker. $300 is a little high but it’s worth it to me all day.
700v2s are NOT tanks like the v1s. The upper is all mesh and 3m taping. They are not equal in craftsmanship.

If these fit anything like the static 700v2 there’s gonna be a lot of upset people.

Ppl hated static’s now their 700 in my sz. I don’t underestimate yeezys. I know ppl remember UB’s

There was less than 15k made worldwide. Probably one of the most limited yeezys ever released

Last edited:
if we being honest, this shoe should be $200 tops and even that is a bit too much. but of course that wouldn't leave much room for the lesser, crappier 350s and 550s.

if we being honest, this shoe should be $200 tops and even that is a bit too much. but of course that wouldn't leave much room for the lesser, crappier 350s and 550s.

Ultra Boosts are $180 - no way they gonna price the 700s at $200 when there's more material in the 700s.

Honestly feel like more ppl copped mauves. This color way is ehh, it’s a situation where if you have mauves it doesn’t make sense to really go after these, and since I doubled on mauves I’ll sit this one out. Damn you know ppl didn’t want these when this thread only skips 5-6 Pages from 3am-8pm on a release day

Honestly the cost to produce these is fairly low at this point and actual price of materials isn’t too high either. We still have to account for the hours of design went into these, not to mention the price of moulds, and importing them is more so what we pay for. We also have to remember boost is licensed....adidas has to pay to use boost in their products that’s why the Calabasas is cheap as hell compared to the 350 or even the 500s(which I’m sure took a while to design)

Honestly the cost to produce these is fairly low at this point and actual price of materials isn’t too high either. We still have to account for the hours of design went into these, not to mention the price of moulds, and importing them is more so what we pay for

None of these sneakers cost more than $30-35 landed in the US to make. Cost has nothing to do the with sell price of halo models like these, or Jordan’s, etc.

How do 700v2’s fit compared to v1’s?
If the Geodes get discounted I may jump on a pair. Or maybe the Cements

Last edited:
Blah! Geodes aren't bad, I would have instantly copped if i didn't have the Mauves. I still want them though but I'm waiting for some kind of discount.
I’m with you. The Geodes aren’t bad. In fact I like them BUT not enough to pay full retail knowing there is a potential to pay less. Without question I’m copping when or if they hit the $250 range.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom