• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Damn what you do for 16 hours a day??

because i work a compressed schedule, although i have long days, i only work 3-4 days a week with 3-4 days off. for example.. we trade shifts, work doubles, give away regular shifts & pick up ot shifts instead, work partial shifts, i have an extremely flexible job when it comes to that. so like next month i'll work 2-16 hour ****s & give away my 8 hour shift, but pick up an 8 hour shift of overtime instead which pays me double...

92EA560C-82D3-463B-99E6-D9022881BDDA.jpeg

because i work a compressed schedule, although i have long days, i only work 3-4 days a week with 3-4 days off. for example.. we trade shifts, work doubles, give away regular shifts & pick up ot shifts instead, work partial shifts, i have an extremely flexible job when it comes to that. so like next month i'll work 2-16 hour ****s & give away my 8 hour shift, but pick up an 8 hour shift of overtime instead which pays me double...

Sounds like a nurses schedule?

Hyperspaces finally arrived from HK last week to complete the set. Still not sure which pair to keep between them, the clays, and the true forms. I think I like the Trueforms the most.

You really wanna see my pics huh? :lol: I keep it simple man... tees, sweats/joggers, denim, nothing flashy. That fit up there is some try hard garbage.
You are nothing but a negative trolling id*ot. Please just stop visiting this website. As if wearing tees and joggers look so good lol.

You are nothing but a negative trolling id*ot. Please just stop visiting this website. As if wearing tees and joggers look so good lol.

I never said my style is amazing. I prefer to keep it simple. That doesn’t exclude me from being able to call a spade a spade when an outfit is outrageously bad. That’s unfortunate you have that must anger towards someone on a message board >D. :rofl: It’s actually sad.

I never said my style is amazing. I prefer to keep it simple. That doesn’t exclude me from being able to call a spade a spade when an outfit is outrageously bad. That’s unfortunate you have that must anger towards someone on a message board >D. :rofl: It’s actually sad.
1. I actually don’t have anything against anyone on this board except you. You’ve never contributed with anything except trolling and a very negative attitude against basically anyone and anything.

2. I could bet 100$ his fit was probably waaaay better than anything you could have ever done with those shoes.

Stupid question but does adidas send a paper receipt when you order from their website? I’m looking at a pair of inertia’s and dude is saying he only has the email confirmation and no receipt.

Stupid question but does adidas send a paper receipt when you order from their website? I’m looking at a pair of inertia’s and dude is saying he only has the email confirmation and no receipt.
They used to have paper invoices inside the box. I can’t recall exactly when they stopped doing that (long before Inertias though), but now they slap a label on the outside of the shipping box indicating the contents of the order. So while he isn’t necessarily being dishonest about not having a receipt, if he still has the box they shipped in there should be a label on the outside (the one that blasts the size and style code).

Back
Top Bottom