Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I still think it's backwards how they released a bunch of light colors in the fall and winter and black is releasing in the summer, but whatever I guess

I still think it's backwards how they released a bunch of light colors in the fall and winter and black is releasing in the summer, but whatever I guess

Seems to be very intentional along with releasing colors a season or two before they’re ‘due’. Both breaking seasonal and color schedules in the fashion industry even though he’s calling them seasons (1...6,7, etc)

So I copped 2 pairs of cream 350s when they restocked in Sept. I’m getting rid of a pair so when I open the box to take pics...

08F1BC3F-3DA1-4CC9-84C6-0DBAB0F8D1BE.jpeg

Bottoms are pretty yellow. My other pair was all white. Question is, did I get a pair from original release or did they yellow sitting in the box?

Attachments

• 131FA93A-E21B-4621-BBD5-F9C876D3FD85.jpeg
    131FA93A-E21B-4621-BBD5-F9C876D3FD85.jpeg
    267.8 KB · Views: 29
Seems to be very intentional along with releasing colors a season or two before they’re ‘due’. Both breaking seasonal and color schedules in the fashion industry even though he’s calling them seasons (1...6,7, etc)

I wouldn’t be surprised if manufacturing schedules had something to do with this, especially for larger releases.

I’m giving an early RIP to the Peebras. Need the GITDs 350 v3.
And who knows..TD was teased on V2...maybe we might get another TD for the 350 V3 model.

I wouldn’t be surprised if manufacturing schedules had something to do with this, especially for larger releases.

Footwear especially and clothing to a lesser degree are planned out 18-24 months from the time a design is released to when it hits s retailer. Adidas has a huge supply chain. Highly unlikely there is a production bottleneck. If there was it wouldn’t occur over multiple models.

Even higher volume Yeezy releases are still considered low volume commercial at 100k pairs

Footwear especially and clothing to a lesser degree are planned out 18-24 months from the time a design is released to when it hits s retailer. Adidas has a huge supply chain. Highly unlikely there is a production bottleneck. If there was it wouldn’t occur over multiple models.

Even higher volume Yeezy releases are still considered low volume commercial at 100k pairs

Didn’t Yeezy Mafia previously mention production issues with Yeezys? I’d have to go back but I believe this was what caused delays with several releases.

EDIT: I was right:
https://www.sneakerfreaker.com/sneakers/yeezy-mafia-factory-issues-have-caused-yeezy-delay/

Black V2's looking okay but they needed some super dark grey pattern to balance it out. They slapped that PB back tab on their but left the whole shoe to look like black creams.

Black V2's looking okay but they needed some super dark grey pattern to balance it out. They slapped that PB back tab on their but left the whole shoe to look like black creams.

There is grey in it I think. They definitely don’t look jet black like Blk/Reds.

There is grey in it I think. They definitely don’t look jet black like Blk/Reds.

You know what.. you might be right. I was viewing what you are describing as just the pattern of the static joints.

Back
Top Bottom