Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
end_clothing-1555652175062.jpg

Hopefully these will have boost

thinking of copping Bones for 825. make da universe right after 3god 3god and his antics

I’m thinking about buying the bones too, but with the mesh sail 1s releasing, it would be kind of stupid to pay resell :ohwell:

Check Jerry’s insta. He posted a couple of mesh sail 1 pics in the last week

Reactions: JPS
Do you think the Yeezy Basketball sneaker will be $300 like the 700s..or dare i say..more than $300?? I can’t see them being less than $300

anyone ever return shoes back to sneakersnstuff? I got a pair of the geodes from the raffle and there was a huge gash on the toe. sns provided a label for return so I shipped it back asap. Shoes delivered at SNS NJ early April. I've emailed them at least 3 times now and their response is "processing the refund may take a few days"....

anyone ever return shoes back to sneakersnstuff? I got a pair of the geodes from the raffle and there was a huge gash on the toe. sns provided a label for return so I shipped it back asap. Shoes delivered at SNS NJ early April. I've emailed them at least 3 times now and their response is "processing the refund may take a few days"....
You're just lucky that you didn't have to pay return shipping. A lot of their raffles ship from their Sweden warehouse. Want to return something? Get ready to pay $30-$40 to ship it back!

As far as their customer service and response time - from my experience, it's average at best. Best thing you can do is be patient.

You're just lucky that you didn't have to pay return shipping. A lot of their raffles ship from their Sweden warehouse. Want to return something? Get ready to pay $30-$40 to ship it back!

As far as their customer service and response time - from my experience, it's average at best. Best thing you can do is be patient.

In his case they probably covered the return shipping, because of the flaw. I tried to return an extra pair of Mauves and they were like: Nothing wrong with them? Then sure, return however you want to at your own cost.

Do you think the Yeezy Basketball sneaker will be $300 like the 700s..or dare i say..more than $300?? I can’t see them being less than $300

I think they will be less tbh. It looks like less material than the 700s. I think it will be like $235 or $240 - between the 350s and under the 700s.

Back
Top Bottom