• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
2cbkw4.jpg

I would def rock these. I'm a sucker for white/red shoes tho.
Ew

Man I'm still recovering from Coachella wkd 2... Ye coming out for Cudi was crazzyyyy! And I know the Sunday Merch ended up dropping online but when I got in line, the line was stupid long and only the shirt and the poncho looking thing was left. I ended up with the shirt just to grab it. The only thing that was irritating is that they didn't limit the amount you could buy so with the Cudi merch people were buying that yellow hoodie by the bags (not joking). Me and a friend got into the merch line right at open and we even made it into the 3rd row prior to the line moving and we still struck out... thankfully like the church merch it ended up on Cudi's site.

I already wanted the 700v2 Vanta but after seeing Ye rock em during Cudi's set I REALLY NEEEEEED EM!

IMG_20190421_094946.jpg

Man I'm still recovering from Coachella wkd 2... Ye coming out for Cudi was crazzyyyy! And I know the Sunday Merch ended up dropping online but when I got in line, the line was stupid long and only the shirt and the poncho looking thing was left. I ended up with the shirt just to grab it. The only thing that was irritating is that they didn't limit the amount you could buy so with the Cudi merch people were buying that yellow hoodie by the bags (not joking). Me and a friend got into the merch line right at open and we even made it into the 3rd row prior to the line moving and we still struck out... thankfully like the church merch it ended up on Cudi's site.

I already wanted the 700v2 Vanta but after seeing Ye rock em during Cudi's set I REALLY NEEEEEED EM!

IMG_20190421_094946.jpg
Cudi merch was cool

But Jesus you people got scammed for that Kanye merch crap

Back
Top Bottom