• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
FedEx is some dirty *** bastered!

Story time: so I had my 350s NR shipped on Tuesday and out for delivery Thursday. I knew I was gonna have to work that day so I had them held at a FedEx hold station. They Was out for delivery for 3 day straight. Saturday rolls around and still not available for pick up. I knew something wasn't right. (Side note: yes I have been calling FedEx for those 3 days and they said the same BS. Wait until the next day.) So Saturday I called Adidas and told them what was going on. They called the FedEx location where I chose to have them held. And told me my package been there. And I had one more day to get them or they will be shipped back to them. I went right away. I Get there and they took like 30mins to find them. At 1st the dude kept saying they wasnt there, I told them I refuse to leave until they find my ****. They finally "found" it and my box was open. So I asked why is my **** open? The ***** said he dont know. These dirty mfs tried to keep them. By not signing my package in it never showed up as available for pick up. So he could fake ship them back and keep my shoes for himself. I took pictures and reported they asses. Never again.

I HOPE THEY DIDNT SWAP OUT WITH FAKES. Sometimes I be thinking to myself before they leave the warehouse they already playing games, by swapping out kicks. Or when it get to close to where ever you live. They open the box and try to delay the shipment, till they’re boy come in and swap out that size. Smh

I HOPE THEY DIDNT SWAP OUT WITH FAKES. Sometimes I be thinking to myself before they leave the warehouse they already playing games, by swapping out kicks. Or when it get to close to where ever you live. They open the box and try to delay the shipment, till they’re boy come in and swap out that size. Smh

You sound paranoid lol

You think they just got fake yeezys on deck in each size to do fake swaps? Smh.

WTF....Anyone getting any shipping confirmation from YeezySupply on the Tephras? I ordered when they had the shock drop on yeezysupply and ****s starting to piss me off that they still aint ship and everyone getting they pairs in from other shops.

WTF....Anyone getting any shipping confirmation from YeezySupply on the Tephras? I ordered when they had the shock drop on yeezysupply and ****s starting to piss me off that they still aint ship and everyone getting they pairs in from other shops.

That's YS in general, unfortunately.

I just got my shipping confirmation from YS from the shock drop. Adidas is shipping it.

Doesn't Steve Smith play a huge roll in the Yeezy design team? Just noticed he liked and commented on the "rumor" mill of the F/W restock :lol:

Screenshot_20190617-174408.png

Rat bastard GOAT seller cancelled my NR Blacks days after marking them as shipped. Damn. :smh: :smh:

Missed the lowest pricing in the meantime, too. :smh: :smh: :smh:

May have to sit this one out—between the release and this debacle I won’t look at them the same. :lol:

Just checked my Fedex app and noticed a shipment coming from Adidas. I believe its my YeezySupply (700 Tephras) because I didnt order anything from Adidas. Didnt get an email from YeezySupply either. Shows delivery date as 6/19/19.

Slickies still hasn’t delivered my black laces :lol:

Worst shipping I’ve ever experienced. Worse than JD Sports, and that’s saying A LOT.

Order wifey’s sz 5.5 NR’s from GOAT last Friday and they are arriving Thursday. I got them at the absolute lowest price of $470. Sounds nuts but I’m happy with that price.

Back
Top Bottom