Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
u just proved his point. pricing doesnt dictate whether something is "luxury" lol
You don’t seem to understand what I meant, the Yeezy brand doesn’t cater to all budget price points, you won’t find them at Kohl’s. Nike does, because they’re a brand that caters to all budgets. Yeezy isn’t trying to get in to those segments, they want to remain a luxury brand that makes harder to get items at a higher price point. I don’t get what is so hard to understand about this.

anyone have any side by side pics of the frozen yellows n green glows

5a6d0c99e620b.image.jpg

You don’t seem to understand what I meant, the Yeezy brand doesn’t cater to all budget price points, you won’t find them at Kohl’s. Nike does, because they’re a brand that caters to all budgets. Yeezy isn’t trying to get in to those segments, they want to remain a luxury brand that makes harder to get items at a higher price point. I don’t get what is so hard to understand about this.

Yeezy ain't no luxury brand. It's a hypebeast brand with materials made in China/India. Just because supply is limited and has resell value doesn't make it luxurious. Sneakerheads aren't wealthy but they''ll gladly spend $1K on Yeezys over an LV bag.

Unlucky during shock drop (go figure) so GOAT it is. Price wasn’t too bad comparing to last year when I badly wanted these.

After seeing the China/India debacle, I’m glad these are Made In China.

They’re bomb & fits perfectly. Thanks to those that helped me with my sizing.

Attachments

• C6261EF0-C0D4-492D-ADF6-BCD35ADB7A2F.jpeg
    C6261EF0-C0D4-492D-ADF6-BCD35ADB7A2F.jpeg
    290.7 KB · Views: 27
Yeezy ain't no luxury brand. It's a hypebeast brand with materials made in China/India. Just because supply is limited and has resell value doesn't make it luxurious. Sneakerheads aren't wealthy but they''ll gladly spend $1K on Yeezys over an LV bag.
alot of luxury brands have stuff made in china. i can tell alot of yaw are ignorant to luxury brands

Back
Top Bottom