• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
upload_2019-9-11_0-48-17.gif

She’s meh. The only reason she’s become successful is she has a very marketable persona.
I’ve only heard her music and seen pics from posts here.

If it ain’t Jawn Mayer, hip hop, RB, or Kpop I won’t usually do a deep dive lol

tongue mesh throws it off. doesn't match toe suede

If the tongue and toe suede were both just another shade of grey, and not baby blue... I'd be wearing these right meow. I just don't like that blue, at all.

Hoping the "Hospital Blues" are more grey... but the name doesn't inspire confidence in that.

Miss me with the Hospice Blue... that's pretty bad... ouchie. The non-3M bright silver bits make it appear to be a perfect fit for a Womens release...

Miss me with the Hospice Blue... that's pretty bad... ouchie. The non-3M bright silver bits make it appear to be a perfect fit for a Womens release...

Are you looking at the Intertia v2 or the Hospice Blue v2? The Hospice Blue v2 posted in this page look like the Salts.

Think I might like V2's more than V1's.. I want to cop the Vanta's so bad but I dont think theyre even worth retail. And all these colorways are terrible (V1 included).

Are you looking at the Intertia v2 or the Hospice Blue v2? The Hospice Blue v2 posted in this page look like the Salts.

Disagree 100%. I own salt 700 & 500. Not even close... none of the blue hues and none of those aluminum foil highlights either.

Back
Top Bottom