Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm in range for the regular Clouds (Orange County, CA) but out of range for the RF Clouds...but that will change when I get off work and head home to Long Beach, CA. :smile:
Yes; you just have to drive over there. It has nothing to do with your mailing address.

Yes; you just have to drive over there. It has nothing to do with your mailing address.
Truth, just meant that I work in Orange County and am in range for the regulars, and when I drive home I'll be in LA County and in range for the RF's.

For some reason I'm struggling to find the Clouds on the FTL app. I see it under "coming soon" but I can't find the raffle entry portal.

IMG-7628.jpg

idk

Zero reflectives for SF. I don’t see them anyway and I’m in SF so not a range issue for me. Just not available I’m guessing.

Anyone else in SF see them?

I want the hospital blue 700s...those V3's and the BB's, and I've literally purged every yeezy from my closet outside of the OG Waves. And it's not that I don't like the 350 just fatigued of it and I have a strict "If you don't wear it in a year, it has to go" rule. So in result they've all have been sold.
i have the thought to do this every once in a while but never do lol. I need to off my PB1's, especially since I got the V2's, and maybe my MR's. I love the CW but they just arent comfy compared to other kicks I have so they rarely get worn.

i have the thought to do this every once in a while but never do lol. I need to off my PB1's, especially since I got the V2's, and maybe my MR's. I love the CW but they just arent comfy compared to other kicks I have so they rarely get worn.
I haven't worn my Beluga 2.0s. Might have to send those off. Been rocking my sesames like crazy tho. Such a good colorway imo.

I haven't worn my Beluga 2.0s. Might have to send those off. Been rocking my sesames like crazy tho. Such a good colorway imo.
I gave my pair away to my barber. Kinda wanting another pair even though I know I wont wear that often and theyll prolly sit like the ones I gave up lol. What sz are you just out of curiousity?

Back
Top Bottom