Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Went to YS and only saw the suede pp and boots up for now? Any confirmation the citrin and cloud whites coming out on YS too? If so, I'm more tempted to try for my wife's size on the adidas app since I'm fairly certain my size is more likely to be there on YS than her's

Stopped getting following notifications from stockX, signed out and in and re dl it. Actually don’t even see the follow option in notification settings anymore. Anyone have a clue?

After ordering on 8/29......the season has changed.

First pair of Yeezys.
First pair of Adidas anything since the OG Tmac 2.

I ended up going with a size 14. I'm glad I did. No way I could fit a 13. My toes are less than a half inch from the end of the shoe. 20190917_124010.jpg 20190917_124018.jpg 20190917_124025.jpg 20190917_123956.jpg

Stopped getting following notifications from stockX, signed out and in and re dl it. Actually don’t even see the follow option in notification settings anymore. Anyone have a clue?

I liked that feature as well. Unfortunately, they disabled that feature a long time ago. I have no reason why.

PO

Footlocker Europe is not going to have the cloud whites and the citrins . I wonder if it is because there is less in stock available :smile:

IMG-7633.jpg

the materials used on the magnets arent as bad as everyone is making them out to be. The inside lining is upgraded on the magnets (smooth padded vs mesh)

IMG-7635.jpg

the neoprene, if you want to call it that, feels more like a heavy canvas to the hand, not really smooth as the picture may indicate.

with the gum bottoms, i get kind of a gum grey 750 vibe to them. Its definitely an interesting shoe.
IMG-1201.jpg

7m gang on FTL and CHUMPS for me, Clouds and Citrin. Also entered on the Adidas app.

My inevitable L awaits.

Message to those that have been contemplating on buying the the static 700's:
If Ye's new album is objectively viewed as "good" by the majority then the price on Statics are gonna shoot up. Idky, I just have a hunch about that particular shoe.

Yea their fluctuation is crazy they were at 600 for a while then went down to around 400 now they are back up to 600.
Had to pull the trigger on em. First time paying more than 100 over retail.
Man if these restock I'ma be mad and buy 2 more pairs haha

*Fixed
statics looking the best out of the 4.

Both reflective pairs dropping on the Adidas app in Canada. I hate the captcha (find the picture) thing. I feel like I pick the wrong thing each time.

Back
Top Bottom