Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
200 profit is better than 0 profit even a year later. If that aint hustlin forward then yall sleeping

A very real possibility. Size also plays a huge factor.

Absolutely agree on the size factor. I don't think I'll ever be the guy searching for 4's-7's on first pass. Just won't. Someday maybe I'll get over that, but unlikely. Will always always grab my pair and a half size up and/or down on my first 2 go-round's, and, as an 11-12 guy, none of those are gonna make any real money as extra's.

I'm going to get as many pairs as I can even if i have to wait a year for resale to go up. Guaranteed minimum 10% return a year from now.
u must have a sh*tload of money or extensive credit line to do that. these look they're like gonna be gr's bro, but hey if you got the funds to do it then f*uck it.

Bae sizes are the best ones to get right now for these

I know. I know I know I know.

But still...

giphy-3.gif

I guess it's a sign I'm a sneaker addict more than I'm a capitalist.

It would be a waste of a credit line, frankly...
depends on the shoe really. i brought about either 5 or 6 la2chi's on paypal credit. i could sell em rn and pay off that bill AND walk away w/ about $1500-$1800 profit. I'm personally not waiting a year just to make $200 bucks like the other guy in here. That's just nuts to me :lol:. He's buggin.

These look nice in hand, but I know they’re gonna be a pain in the *** to keep clean. I already don’t clean my sneakers as is, so these would look beat after a couple wears.

These look nice in hand, but I know they’re gonna be a pain in the *** to keep clean. I already don’t clean my sneakers as is, so these would look beat after a couple wears.
cleaning shoes is for prissies unless you've stepped in something atrocious or are going to sell em.
La2chi’s took off, didn’t see that coming. I got a personal of SNKRS so I’m good.
As soon as i saw just about everybody in the thread rubbing the paint off their's I knew they were gonna hit $700. Not this fast though. They'll probably be $1k in Dec or January.

Lmaoo, I just don’t have the patience to do it. I spilled a little coffee on my concords and I acted like it never happened. I’ll probably act surprised and everything when I wear them again and see the stain.

depends on the shoe really. i brought about either 5 or 6 la2chi's on paypal credit. i could sell em rn and pay off that bill AND walk away w/ about $1500-$1800 profit. I'm personally not waiting a year just to make $200 bucks like the other guy in here. That's just nuts to me :lol:. He's buggin.

Minimum $200. Whats wrong with waiting? Thats like holding on to one shoe and flipping it a year later. They are going to sit in my house in a corner with all my other personal shoes and people will message to pick up at my convenience. I live in an city where tons of crazy rich asians buy in bulks or will pay higher than resale just to have it asap. Keep in mind cash flow aint a problem for me. It sounds like its a problem for you though.
Respect the hustle a profits a profit my dude. If someone told you they were going to give you $200 in a year from now if you accept it now. Would you turn it down because you have to wait a year? Yall young cats crazy man.

That’s not the same, you would have to spend the $240 now to eventually sell for $400(which I highly doubt sales will go for even in bae sizes). A dollar earned today has a higher value than the same dollar in the future. You could do multiple things with that money if you wanted to “hustle” , such as investing in high risk stocks or option trading. That same risk you’re taking sitting on these and hoping to flip 100% profit in one year can be applied to other ventures. But again if your flip is guaranteed and you can wait, do what you fee like. I can’t and won’t judge you for making moves you think is logical.

Soooo Just Shy Of 100% Return On Your Money Over A Years Time Is “Nuts” To You?

I Can Tell Some Of You Ninja’s Ain’t Familiar With Real Market Investments In The Slightest :lol:

Minimum $200. Whats wrong with waiting? Thats like holding on to one shoe and flipping it a year later. They are going to sit in my house in a corner with all my other personal shoes and people will message to pick up at my convenience. I live in an city where tons of crazy rich asians buy in bulks or will pay higher than resale just to have it asap. Keep in mind cash flow aint a problem for me. It sounds like its a problem for you though.
Respect the hustle a profits a profit my dude. If someone told you they were going to give you $200 in a year from now if you accept it now. Would you turn it down because you have to wait a year? Yall young cats crazy man.

If this is cash, and that cash will not be put to better use otherwise in the next year, godspeed. We're talking what? 6 pair at 220+ a pop? That's about a 15% profit over a yr, not adjusting for inflation. Not earth-shattering, but fine. But again, that's as long as this is cash. We got folks doing this on credit (again, maybe not you), and we're talking some folks w/ 20% apr's (which would mean losing money). Outstanding debt affects credit rating, ability to borrow, etc. And it's not like most folks making that volume of purchases aren't doing so w/ other releases. Just a fair note of caution from this 44-year old 'young cat.' :wink:

That’s not the same, you would have to spend the $240 now to eventually sell for $400(which I highly doubt sales will go for even in bae sizes). A dollar earned today has a higher value than the same dollar in the future. You could do multiple things with that money if you wanted to “hustle” , such as investing in high risk stocks or option trading. That same risk you’re taking sitting on these and hoping to flip 100% profit in one year can be applied to other ventures. But again if your flip is guaranteed and you can wait, do what you fee like. I can’t and won’t judge you for making moves you think is logical.

Investing in stocks is much riskier. These wont drop under retail so its more guaranteed with less risk. I am not expecting these to double in price but I am hoping at least by next year it would go up minimum 10% over retail. It wont cause me any stress if these are sitting in a corner in my house tbh it will sell eventually. I make money other ways but I find even making the slightest profit this way is much more exciting. Investment 101

Waiting isn't a problem for me. Waiting on these particular shoes are b/c I honestly don't see em going over $320 in a year. I knew la2chi's would go up, I knew roty's would go up, fog 1's, clot 13's, etc. I knew they would go up. I just don't think that these shoes right here are worth it.

Soooo Just Shy Of 100% Return On Your Money Over A Years Time Is “Nuts” To You?

I Can Tell Some Of You Ninja’s Ain’t Familiar With Real Market Investments In The Slightest :lol:
I brought the Clot 13's by accident and have been sitting on them since (creeping on a year now). That was worth the wait. Potentially spending thousands of dollar for a $200 profit A YEAR LATER is indeed "Nuts" to me.

FEDC249C-A1A5-46B0-AC35-9349E8AF0DE4.jpeg

For All You Self Proclaimed Brokerage Experts...

If You Sell A Pair Of These For $260+ In The Next Year, It’d Be Considered An Average Investment. Anything More Than That Is Winning. :pimp:

Now Imagine Doing That In Volume...

By Some Of Ya’lls Measure Most Every Investor In The World Is “Nuts” :lol:

I brought the Clot 13's by accident and have been sitting on them since (creeping on a year now). That was worth the wait. Potentially spending thousands of dollar for a $200 profit A YEAR LATER is indeed "Nuts" to me.

ugh, missed out on those Clots -- failed miserably on SNKRS. What size ya got? :wink:

:smile:

Back
Top Bottom