Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Strange for me to hear folks trying to buy from footsites... I’m positive its been no less than 4yrs since I even considered them an option. I consider those sites the all-you-can-eat buffet for bot users.

Strange for me to hear folks trying to buy from footsites... I’m positive its been no less than 4yrs since I even considered them an option. I consider those sites the all-you-can-eat buffet for bot users.
surprisingly , i have a better chance on footsites than ADC and YS
ive never gotten through adc splash page

Over the last 3-4 months, those sites have stepped up their anti bot detection. And for a while, manual cops were back to OG form. I remember the good ole days when I could cop multiples on footsites manually over and over. I remember racking up so many pairs from footsites on the ASG drop that my local post office thought I was running drugs. LMAO they put a hold on all my packages and wanted to inspect them.

This was before all the mainstream bot boys.

Im seeing many of these sites have pics up for what appears to be the RF’s... I thought the Non-RF had coloring/mixed colored knit up to the toe? Or Nah?

Can’t wait to see these in person when I pick up both of my pairs. Was fortunate to hit on champs and then waitlisted and hit on footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom