• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
got through on DSG and purchased

just go to normal site. there is a direct link to shoes and then you go through the waiting after picking size

DSG showing how to do it on their first yeezy launch. Meanwhile, veteran yeezy retailers have websites that simply don’t work.

WATTBA

Welp I got a size 12 on dicks
But I originally did it for a size 6 for my girl.
tenor.gif

cart jacked on the dicks at place order
other ppl want it too
DICKS has more in stock than finishline and footsites...
Going back for seconds

GiddyLiveDromaeosaur-small.gif

Tried bae sizes up to 9.5 on DSG just now to see and they are all sold out. I think 10 mightve been sold out. Got headed to cart for size 11, so maybe still some pairs for the 11-12 range

He drops affiliate links on sneaker twitter now

His name is snkrtwitter lol
I like BabyJ but being subscribed to SNKR TWTR was annoying. I’d get so many garbage retweets from him about people copping whatever pair was releasing that day. Had to unsubscribe.

Footsites are trash, ys is trash now ( saw on IG someone with a bot managed to get 35 confirmed orders for Reflectives)

**** did it right, wouldve gotten through if I got out of work on time

WHOA did dicks restock? I had a oos at payment, decided to try it again and got a confirmed page

Wowowowow

Footsites had a waiting screen before the drop today. Lundmark just click and checkout and it wasnt that long ago so I dont get what changed.

adidas mustve allotted alot of the pairs to DSG for their first drop
footsites and finishline had low inventory and are garbage as always

How is it that DSG being a NEW player to Yeezy releases can have a shoe being sold online without multiple errors when trying to check out. No payment errors, no getting thru and then being booted back into the line, unless the size selected was sold out. All other companies should take notes on this. I’m not saying that everyone got thru without issue but it seems that a lot of people got thru and had little to no issues. Very smooth process imo

Back
Top Bottom