• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
AB914F15-BEFE-421E-9EBF-D1D6B2BECF20.jpeg
Dicks treating us like kings and queens for this raffle pick up...

Quality customer service and employees not tryna backdoor? Other retailers could never.

Damn got a pair on the adidas raffle
I just turned on my second phone and it said so. lol I struck out on the same raffle earlier

Damn... I guess the cloud whites are not dropping in Colombia.. but if anyone need Citrins... they got em here... all sizes at the one sneaker store... lemme know.. I’m in Medellin until Wednesday... then back to NY.. I can cop and ship when I get back on Wednesday.

Damn... I guess the cloud whites are not dropping in Colombia.. but if anyone need Citrins... they got em here... all sizes at the one sneaker store... lemme know.. I’m in Medellin until Wednesday... then back to NY.. I can cop and ship when I get back on Wednesday.

Damn forget bout them yeezys. Fase 2 is where it’s at. Love Medellin.

RF? :nerd:

Honestly was one of the worst times to drop the RF pairs. Had to drive to work extra early and that's when they came out (Hawaii time was about 6:30am). Had my phone on my car mount as it's doing it's thing in splash. Saw that it dropped on YS, tried but got the eventual oos message. Switched back to adc and see it isn't sold out yet. Get to work and switch to work wifi and get in shortly after was able to snag a reflective pair in my size. Might have to do yeezy drops at work from now on.

Just saw the citrins in person. They actually dont look bad. in person they the upper is mostly a tan/light brown with a salmon hue. the pattern looks olive green. comes together really well. great fall color.

Agreed. These are gonna look great with earth tones and light washed jeans. I'm pumped to get mine in.

Citrons is the first time I've ever hit on a Yeezy at Hibbett. Only other time I've ever hit on anything at Hibbett was for the Infrared 6's which were fairly easy to get and I everywhere else I entered.

Agreed. These are gonna look great with earth tones and light washed jeans. I'm pumped to get mine in.

definitely. These will probably compete with the lundmarks more than anything else but even then theyre not really the same color. not the same color as the sesames eithers. these are lot warmer in terms of tone. theyre definitely not as bright green as pics are making them look. some pics would make you think theyre antilas and theyre not even close. the green is a lot more muted

Back
Top Bottom