Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
definitely. These will probably compete with the lundmarks more than anything else but even then theyre not really the same color. not the same color as the sesames eithers. these are lot warmer in terms of tone. theyre definitely not as bright green as pics are making them look. some pics would make you think theyre antilas and theyre not even close. the green is a lot more muted

Yep. That's why I wanted these. I felt like they were an upgraded Lundmark. That color on the stripe is fire and makes them pop more. Also I LOVE the outsole color. Kinda like a transparent gum sole.

Yep. That's why I wanted these. I felt like they were an upgraded Lundmark. That color on the stripe is fire and makes them pop more. Also I LOVE the outsole color. Kinda like a transparent gum sole.
id love the sole more if was more earthy. it doesnt look bad at all but i wish it was more brown than it is pink. but it compliments the tone of the upper real nice.

Never ordered from Yeezy supply before but got the waiting in line screen and in about 5 minutes it let me in to cop my size 11. Never ordered from there before but did get a confirmation email with the quickness. I know these are a GR by Yeezy standards but that seemed too easy.

Decent haul past couple days.
Cloud 5, 5.5, 10 All YS
Citrin 4.5 on FTL, 6 on YS
Citrin RF 4.5 on ADC

My FTL pair shipped out.. surprised it didnt get cancelled. That was the only pair I ended up winning and decided not to try on YS. I'll decide if I'm keeping when they get here Friday. I am hoping the multi colors show more in person which is what really sold me on the Citrins.

YS blessed the other day with the cloud refs, I hit twice today with the bookmark trick, but both got cancelled. Ehh what can you do, live to see another day|l

Back
Top Bottom