Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah, YM isn’t a reliable source at this point. They’ve been right at times and completely wrong others.

Props to whoever is behind that account though because they’ve managed to trick people into thinking they’re the ultimate source for yeezy news. Can’t even be mad at them. :lol:

99% of YM’s info is factory side, not in the corporate side. Just like most of the early leak info that comes out. They just summarize production info that leaks to replica factories. That stuff changes all the time.

Yeah, YM isn’t a reliable source at this point. They’ve been right at times and completely wrong others.

Props to whoever is behind that account though because they’ve managed to trick people into thinking they’re the ultimate source for yeezy news. Can’t even be mad at them. :lol:

at this point? they never were :lol:

even a broken clock is right twice a day

YM is still the best source of info for Yeezy products. Release dates and product releases can change over time so of course sometimes what they post will look like fake news. They're more accurate and provide more new release info than all the other wannabe clowns that put out wrong Yeezy info.

I was the only person that knew the v380 alien was dropping ,along with quantities per size
Appreciate the info. At the end of the day, they should’ve just shock dropped em without the waiting room. Gave people a chance to jump on and get their bots ready. At the end of the day, I had to shut down all my other devices and go out to dinner with my wife. Kept my phone running but no chance without multiple chrome profiles, devices, etc.

Hope they restock these things a million times

YM is still the best source of info for Yeezy products. Release dates and product releases can change over time so of course sometimes what they post will look like fake news. They're more accurate and provide more new release info than all the other wannabe clowns that put out wrong Yeezy info.

giphy.gif

i will never understand why dudes cape for YM like
they’re getting paid :lol:

I don’t know why dudes who hate YM get mad when someone says they like the info YM Provides.

I enjoy the info as well. Them being a week off or a day does not disqualify them in my book and allows me to plan funds ahead of time.

even a release getting canceled is okay

instead of maybe without them, having to scramble a week before Or really decide/impulse buy something.

just good to have some info. I appreciate it. Definitely wouldn’t bash them

just shoes tho. No aliens for me :smh:

Not just a shipping label that was created this time. My order was actually picked up today by FedEx and is showing it will be here Tuesday.

Missed these but heard they were gonna be a more limited release so not seesawing it. I do think they’ll be a few restocks. After seeing a few on feet shots I turned. Do want a pair eventually, but team retail.

Want them but the new YS is trash. Not paying resell though lol. Yeezy Mafia said Waverunners wouldn’t restock at one point, Zebras too I believe. Nothing has been a true “Yeezy Supply exclusive”

Back
Top Bottom