Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Aint now way in hell I'm paying resell for these... the only thing exceptional about them is OG status... the end.

B647157D-17B2-4514-9383-A19F6B081670.jpeg
Anybody else’s shipment showing that the shipper (YS/adidas) is holding release of the package until Wednesday for no reason at all?? It’s literally local and yet they want to hold it for 3 days? Wtf
My Pair Looks To Be Here In Denver But I’m Getting That Same Message That They Won’t Be Delivered Until Wednesday Per The Shippers Request :nerd:

Don’t Think I’ve Seen This Before

My Pair Looks To Be Here In Denver But I’m Getting That Same Message That They Won’t Be Delivered Until Wednesday Per The Shippers Request :nerd:

I've gotten that message before when I bought the Wave Runners and the Cloud Whites. Both shoes came on the same day of expected delivery.

Not my pics so can’t chime in w/ sizing for you guys just yet but apparently the YS FedEx hold showed for this person but they were still delivered.

Yea, definitely not paying resell on missing the 380s. I want them, but we all know how adidas is with the restocks. These will be restocked over and over again just like the waves.

Waves restocked a bunch but there are also plenty of models that never did. I'm not disagreeing with you, just pointing out that neither outcome is certain.

Waves restocked a bunch but there are also plenty of models that never did. I'm not disagreeing with you, just pointing out that neither outcome is certain.
That's fair. I guess I'm just basing it off the waves drop, plus knowing that they are doing restocks of the black 350 NF. Also not to mention that Yeezy day re-released a ton of cw's that they might've had extra stock of. Only YS exclusive thus far have been magnet 700s, which openly stated YS exclusive on the release page. The fact that consortium accounts and ADC themselves haven't released these give me hope. I have way too many shoes that I paid resell on this year (TS1 high, low, and 6) and really can't justify spending resell on these when there may be an opportunity to get at retail in the future.

They ended up delivering it today instead. Feels like a Vapor Street mixed with the 350 V2. More stable and less soft with more boost, but better toebox and sleeker aesthetic that doesn’t look chunky on feet.

Attachments

• 408B307E-2DC5-4A5E-B4DC-CA9BBB0E09DA.jpeg
    408B307E-2DC5-4A5E-B4DC-CA9BBB0E09DA.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 100
Back
Top Bottom