Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah my mind was twisted thinking today was the 12th too. So nothing happening today.

I've had a bad cold this week and didn't work yesterday so my days are off lol.

So you entered a raffle for a saturday pick up knowing you couldnt attend to pick them up and also cant have someone else pick them uo for you.
Good one.
No i hit on a raffle thats says you can designate an alternate pick up person but it doesnt give you the option in the app. I had someone available to pick them up.

What time you guys think those 380’s will release in the AM? Or do you guys think it will be exactly at midnight? I need them lol. I have to be at work at 5:30 am I drive trucks for a living it’s kinda hard for me to just sit and try and get a shoe

I mean you guys act like you gotta be there asap for the drop. If it's anything like the last 380 drop on the site, it took a damn hour to start the sale process with the waiting room bs. By then, the whole world *** knew what was dropping. If they just did a fcfs with no room, I would've definitely scooped a pair last time. Only reason I got the GITD 350s from YS.

No, he’s full of it. No one knows for sure. Yeezy Supply releases at a random time.
I don’t understand people on here with the BS lol.. if you don’t know you don’t know, it’s no reason to lie to someone on here.. thank you though I appreciate your honesty

Back
Top Bottom