Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Kind of torn. Want to take a quick census. If you could buy the glow or the alien which one would you choose and why. I’m looking at both and can’t decide. Someone talk me out of it please. I’m only buying one pair.

I guess we learned how long you've been in to kicks

giphy.gif

Get off your high horse. It's just my opinion and how I feel about Jordans.

Kind of torn. Want to take a quick census. If you could buy the glow or the alien which one would you choose and why. I’m looking at both and can’t decide. Someone talk me out of it please. I’m only buying one pair.
I like the Glows better individually, but I'd probably get more wears out of the Aliens.

The Aliens are more comfortable, but I'd wait for better CWs.

I like the Glows better individually, but I'd probably get more wears out of the Aliens.

The Aliens are more comfortable, but I'd wait for better CWs.
Yeah I heard the aliens are crazy comfortable. But I have a lot of similar colorways in the 350 i.e. statics static reflective Ludmark and the citron.

That's the realest looking image I've seen of these. Save for the lace color they look really nice here.
Truth. Are there any similar rope laces that have some black mixed in? I feel like that would really bring the shoe together. As of now I feel like the current laces were an after thought and don’t flow with the rest of the shoe.

Truth. Are there any similar rope laces that have some black mixed in? I feel like that would really bring the shoe together. As of now I feel like the current laces were an after thought and don’t flow with the rest of the shoe.

Maybe?

The Aliens are way more versatile and are something new. The Glows are nice too but not something you can wear all the time. I have both, and I prefer the Aliens.

Back
Top Bottom